You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Share
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#31 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 3:40:33 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,229
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

Those look like shit. Previous uniform was better.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Formo  
#32 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 4:00:27 PM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Those look like shit. Previous uniform was better.


You mean the outdated one with the crappy side panels and piping?

Kinda hard to believe you actually gave those ones more cred than the potentially classier look they are bound to go with now, what with you being a Puker fan and all. Your team's colors blow, but I openly admit the design (like Chicago's) is wildly better than last year's Vikings uniforms.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Zero2Cool  
#33 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 8:15:48 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,229
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
You mean the outdated one with the crappy side panels and piping?

Kinda hard to believe you actually gave those ones more cred than the potentially classier look they are bound to go with now, what with you being a Puker fan and all. Your team's colors blow, but I openly admit the design (like Chicago's) is wildly better than last year's Vikings uniforms.


I've never been a "Puker" fan, not sure what that even is.

I thought the design of the Vikings uniforms was decent. The purple didn't do it any help. The design was okay. The one you pictured, awful.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Pack93z  
#34 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 8:37:12 AM(UTC)
Pack93z

Rank: Hall of Famer

U.S. Minor Islands
Posts: 12,605
Joined: 3/16/2007(UTC)
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Applause Given: 353
Applause Received: 937

When your team has consistently been winning for 20 + years.. you tend not to worry much about the jersey design.. it is more about the players that will help you to continue to win. Flapper


Formo.. I am glad that they are throwing you an enticing bone this offseason. Big Grin


On a serious note.. personally I like the hint throw together jersey that was created more than the last efforts the Vikes have trotted out there. And there isn't a better combination of colors than the Packers.. well maybe maroon and gold of the Florida State Seminoles.

Edited by user Monday, April 22, 2013 9:48:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The wolves will never lose sleep over the feelings of the sheep.

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Zero2Cool on 4/22/2013(UTC)
Offline Formo  
#35 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 3:19:45 PM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
When your team has consistently been winning for 20 + years.. you tend not to worry much about the jersey design.. it is more about the players that will help you to continue to win. Flapper


Formo.. I am glad that they are throwing you an enticing bone this offseason. Big Grin


lol You know damn right if the Packers changed their green and gold colors to the original Acme Packers colors (navy blue and grey?) the entire state of Wisconsin would be up in arms about it. So stop pretending.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
On a serious note.. personally I like the hint throw together jersey that was created more than the last efforts the Vikes have trotted out there.


Agreed.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
And there isn't a better combination of colors than the Packers..


Full of lies.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
well maybe maroon and gold of the Minnesota Golden Gophers


FIFY, and agreed. Big Grin
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline flep  
#36 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:08:53 PM(UTC)
flep

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United Kingdom
Posts: 704
Joined: 8/14/2008(UTC)
Location: UK

Applause Given: 54
Applause Received: 60

https://www.facebook.com...5&type=1&theater

Revealed on FB today Formo.

If you can't see it Like "NFL Kicks" and it's on there. New Jags and Fins Unis revealed as well. Jags helmet is 1/3 matt black fading to metallic gold with a bigger jags logo on it.

To me it looks like the Vikes new helmet is a matt finish.
Formed Merseyside Nighthawks. British Champions 1992. Packer fan for 30 years

UserPostedImage


I feel very wrong now!!!!!!!!!
Offline flep  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:15:19 PM(UTC)
flep

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United Kingdom
Posts: 704
Joined: 8/14/2008(UTC)
Location: UK

Applause Given: 54
Applause Received: 60

https://www.facebook.com...5&type=1&theater

Here you go if you want more proof.

New jags uni is centre with new fins and vikes unis either side. Jags kit is official as I watched official unveiling on line 2 hours ago. So epic fail by Nike considering unis not meant to be unveiled until tomorrow.
Formed Merseyside Nighthawks. British Champions 1992. Packer fan for 30 years

UserPostedImage


I feel very wrong now!!!!!!!!!
Offline Zero2Cool  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:22:06 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,229
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

Rolling On The Floor Laughing

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline flep  
#39 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:32:39 PM(UTC)
flep

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United Kingdom
Posts: 704
Joined: 8/14/2008(UTC)
Location: UK

Applause Given: 54
Applause Received: 60

Formed Merseyside Nighthawks. British Champions 1992. Packer fan for 30 years

UserPostedImage


I feel very wrong now!!!!!!!!!
Offline Formo  
#40 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 2:28:34 PM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: flep Go to Quoted Post
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=641880425827082&set=a.584857871529338.150180.582714435077015&type=1&theater

Here you go if you want more proof.

New jags uni is centre with new fins and vikes unis either side. Jags kit is official as I watched official unveiling on line 2 hours ago. So epic fail by Nike considering unis not meant to be unveiled until tomorrow.


The Jags were set to be unveiled today, actually. So that was in the right.. but what wasn't was apparently someone in Jacksonville took photos of ALL the new uniforms and posted it (Miami and Minnesota's weren't to be unveiled until draft day).

That said, I saw this earlier on Twitter (@UniWatch) and I have to say that from what I see, I love it. Was hoping for a more darker purple, though.. but otherwise, I dig.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Zero2Cool  
#41 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:03:48 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,229
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
The Jags were set to be unveiled today, actually. So that was in the right.. but what wasn't was apparently someone in Jacksonville took photos of ALL the new uniforms and posted it (Miami and Minnesota's weren't to be unveiled until draft day).

That said, I saw this earlier on Twitter (@UniWatch) and I have to say that from what I see, I love it. Was hoping for a more darker purple, though.. but otherwise, I dig.


Good thing you'll love what you see with the uniforms because that's about the only positive thing you'll have going for your team this season. And honestly, that's stretching it.

HAHAHA VIKINGS UNIFORMS ARE GARBAGE JUST LIKE THE PLAYERS THAT WEAR THEM!!! (Except Greg Jennings and Adrian Peterson) HAHAHAHHAA

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
thanks Post received 1 applause.
wpr on 4/23/2013(UTC)
Offline Formo  
#42 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:32:17 PM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Good thing you'll love what you see with the uniforms because that's about the only positive thing you'll have going for your team this season. And honestly, that's stretching it.

HAHAHA VIKINGS UNIFORMS ARE GARBAGE JUST LIKE THE PLAYERS THAT WEAR THEM!!! (Except Greg Jennings and Adrian Peterson) HAHAHAHHAA


UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Zero2Cool  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:00:46 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,229
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

You know, that was rude of me. I shouldn't be pissing in your cheerios like that. I apologize. If you think those uniforms are lovely, that is cool. I did look at them again and if I am looking at the helmet correctly, I like the new version more than the previous version.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Pack93z  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:45:41 AM(UTC)
Pack93z

Rank: Hall of Famer

U.S. Minor Islands
Posts: 12,605
Joined: 3/16/2007(UTC)
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Applause Given: 353
Applause Received: 937

UserPostedImage
The wolves will never lose sleep over the feelings of the sheep.

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 2 applause.
Zero2Cool on 4/24/2013(UTC), Formo on 4/24/2013(UTC)
Offline Formo  
#45 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:52:03 AM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage


LOL.. That was my reaction, to the t. Great find Shawn.

Kev, it's all good. We are rivals, it's what we do. You friggin' troll. >.<
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Zero2Cool on 4/24/2013(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.0 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.257 seconds.