Zero2Cool
11 years ago

I really prefer the new light theme over the old dark. My thoughts are...

The contrast between the dark green borders and the new light theme (center) is too great, it drives my eyes batty after awhile.

(Probably already being worked on, but) The text in all the yellow-background buttons is currently white, which is hard to see. If it was black or dark green it would make it easier to read and make it look snazzier as well.

Originally Posted by: olds70supreme 

I attached a graphic and labeled a few things I think you might be referring to. Can you use that and elaborate please?

A: I intend on using a graphic for this in the background. Also, the plan is to have some module/blocks there with things like the Packers Schedule, top 10 applaud getters, etc ...  Untitled-1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
11 years ago
I like the backdrop of the stadium.. make it static in nature so when you scroll that it doesn't roll would be excellent. But I like it as the backdrop.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Zero2Cool
11 years ago
I want to thank you for opening up a can worms for me Shawn, lol.

I think I have made the necessary tweaks to make it look better now. There was a damn gap around the header an footer ... ticked me off. You'd think setting width to 100% would fix that quick, but noooooo! 🙂
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
11 years ago

I want to thank you for opening up a can worms for me Shawn, lol.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Sorry.. I have to exit for a while today.. so you should be safe from the power curse of my UserPostedImage.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

Sorry.. I have to exit for a while today.. so you should be safe from the power curse of my UserPostedImage.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

It had to be done and I'm glad you brought it up. You know I appreciate your comments.

btw, I added a new smiley.
UserPostedImage
olds70supreme
11 years ago

I attached a graphic and labeled a few things I think you might be referring to. Can you use that and elaborate please?

A: I intend on using a graphic for this in the background. Also, the plan is to have some module/blocks there with things like the Packers Schedule, top 10 applaud getters, etc ...

Zero,

"A" is the dark green that I was referring to as being to large a contrast. The black and white graphic solves this nicely.

"B" and "C" are completely different on my screen than your graphic. On mine, the buttons ("C") are solid gold/yellow, with white text. Similar to the Preview/Post/Cancel buttons in the graphic below.

UserPostedImage
blank
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

Zero,

"A" is the dark green that I was referring to as being to large a contrast. The black and white graphic solves this nicely.

"B" and "C" are completely different on my screen than your graphic. On mine, the buttons ("C") are solid gold/yellow, with white text. Similar to the Preview/Post/Cancel buttons in the graphic below.

UserPostedImage

Originally Posted by: olds70supreme 

lol sorry I made some changes since I made that.

You're also using Internet Explorer, correct? If you take a peak at the site with Chrome or FireFox, you'll see the better version. For whatever reason, IE requires special tweaks/hacks to make the site look good in their browser. When the theme is completed, I will go through and make it look the same on IE.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
11 years ago
Just want to pass along a thumbs up on the changes to the PHDark Theme.. my stubbornness and time constraints today are preventing me from commenting on the light theme.

I really like the image in the borders.
Zero2Cool
11 years ago
Made quite a few changes to this theme.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
11 years ago
Okay I think I am done tinkering with it for the night. The IE version is not complete, but it should look presentable in Chrome and FireFox ... since they can handle CSS3 and IE is a loser and I'll have to make graphics ... ugh ... IE ... ugh...
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (10m) : Yes
Zero2Cool (1h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (3h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (4h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (6h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (7h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (18h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.