DakotaT
11 years ago

Denial....a river in Egypt. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just keep posting your opinions on players, everytime you do you prove my point.

When are you goiong to realize,

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO SIGNED DD TO 1 YEAR EXTENSION,

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CHOSE TO KEEP HIM ON THE 53 MAN ROSTER INSTEAD OF IR'ING HIM THIS YEAR.
(That would be Ted and mike)

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CAN'T EXECPT THE FACT THAT RYAN GRANT HAS MADE A CONTRIBUTION THE LAST MONTH.
(that would be you)

The Packers rosTer is made up of 53 men, 46 are active on gameday.

I AM THE ONE WHO SUPPORTS WHOEVER THOSE 53 AND 46 PLAYERS ARE.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

No shit Sherlock! So basically you are admitting to being a lemming off a cliff. What exactly is this forum for? ๐Ÿคฆ
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
11 years ago
LOL... Didn't last a week. [grin1]

And the best part for you is that I can't argue with you for a whole year. I'll just have to take all your hypothesis on the Packers, read them, and then bite my tongue. Do you realize how painful that will be? But it was totally worth it.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
buckeyepackfan
11 years ago

LOL... Didn't last a week. [grin1]

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Always the voice of reason Pack93z

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
gbguy20
11 years ago

Glad you are so proud to be 'A Dick". Congratulations, you've reached your ultimate goal in life!!!
Lets review the players that wouldn't be on this team if you were evaluating talent and making your "Business decisions"

Let's start with Ryan Grant, hell you would have released him before the 2008,2009,and 2011 seasons, No way would you have brought him back this year, guy can't hit the whole, guy goes down to easy, guys over the hill,he can't contribute.
(2008, 2009 1200+rushing yds top 5 each year. ๐Ÿค” )

All he's done since coming back is carry the load until DeJuan Harris got acclamented to the RB position.

Jarret Bush(one of the best SP teams player in the league ๐Ÿค” ), if you were GM he would have been playing for The Titans 4 yrs ago.

A.J. Hawk, you would have released his overpaid ass 3 years ago, no way is he worth the money he's making.(Packers leading tackler in 2012 ๐Ÿค” )

James Jones, no way was he good enough to be resigned after the 2010 season.(led the league in TD catches in 2012 ๐Ÿค” )

Jermicheal Finley, guy talks to much and drops to many balls, you wouldn't have had to worry about resigning him after this year, because you would have jettisoned his as after last year.
Guy is pretty much unstoppable over the middle right now. ๐Ÿค” )

Going back in time again Clifton and Tauscher in 2010 and 2011, guys were "done" (both turned in Pro bowl year in 2010 ๐Ÿค” ).

After thinking about this, looking at your TRACK RECORD at evaluating talent and making "business" decisions.

I am more certain than ever Donald Driver will be active if not this week in Frisco, definately next week against Seattle at Lambeau!!! (yes it will all come together)

You say I have G&G goggles, can't let go of the past, YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ANY MORE WRONG!!!

Here's the difference between you and me.

Whoever is on the field for The Packers, I'm gonna support 100%, I trust Ted and Mike's decisions, I know they are putting the best 53 on the roster and THE BEST 46 on the field that is available to them.

You on the other hand think you know more than Ted and Mike and if there is a player you don't feel is worthy in your mind, you would rather THEY FAIL just so you can beat your chest and say "I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO, I AM RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG".

Once again Congratulations on being the self-proclamed "Forum Dick" hope you are proud.

After reading this I am absolutely convinced you have been taking notes and I would love to hear the notes you have on me :>
buckeyepackfan
11 years ago

After reading this I am absolutely convinced you have been taking notes and I would love to hear the notes you have on me :>

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

Don't have to take notes when the same subjects come up time and time again, year after year.

DakotaT
11 years ago

Don't have to take notes when the same subjects come up time and time again, year after year.

Fricken Stalker, and it isn't arguing when Buckeye picks the fight - it's called defence.
UserPostedImage
gbguy20
11 years ago

maybe i should start reading usernames then because i have no idea how anyone feels about anything, every paragraph is anonymous in my eyes.
buckeyepackfan
11 years ago

Fricken Stalker, and it isn't arguing when Buckeye picks the fight - it's called defence.

So now I'm a stalker, you're best defense is name-calling.

Go back to my original post in this thread, I said this was a topic for the off season and didn't really want to talk about it.

But you just can't leave things alone, I GET IT YOU DON'T WANT DONALD DRIVER ON THE TEAM,

just like the rest of the players i listed, YOU HAVE STATED IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN!!!!

Please by next year, e-mail Ted Thompson who you want on the team and HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO PAY THEM. Then maybe you will be happy.

Unlike you, I will root for whoever is on the 53 man roster.
musccy
11 years ago

Unlike you, I will root for whoever is on the 53 man roster.

Even Mason Crosby?!? [grin1]
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
11 years ago

Not saying it wasn't... just thought it was humorous. You two spar more often that Jose Canseco name dropping another roider. So that premise of suspending that for any ambit of time is virtually impossible.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"