Formo
11 years ago

It's clear your being intentionally obtuse for the sake of being incredibly annoying. Mission accomplished.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

What? Really? I'm hardly obtuse, much less intentionally. Couldn't have been more wrong.

It was stupid of me thinking I could raise your intelligence about such brainwash tactics as you've fallen for.

I haven't fallen for ANY tactics. What the fuck did I say to make you think I believe everything the article I posted? Because I posted it?

The irony is you're saying essentially what I am, but missing the point that the alledged FACTS being reported were WRONG. You don't grasp that error in your thinking and mistakenly think since it was reported as fact, thus it was.

Right, but wrong. No one in the MSM acknowledged any wrong reporting. That's my point. Anyone not knowing any better (unfortunately for you, that's not me no matter how hard you wish it were) would make the mistake you are griping about.

And we're full circle back to my hatred of the media these days and right back to my initial inquiry of checking out the most users on PH date.

Oh. u mad bro?

Dec 1st, over 1,200 visitors within 15 minutes. Why?
Chiefs player commits suicide on Dec 1st.
PH was one of the first websites to have the players name, thus, we were in the top 5 Google results for 'chiefs player suicide'.

Neat.

Wish you'd set aside our fan differences and think of me as a man who is intelligent. You wouldn't be like this towards me. I just tried to help widen your perspective, not change it.

I hardly think you aren't intelligent. You put together this site, something I could never do. I'm like I am towards you because you lack the communication and people skills to properly express your views/points/arguments.

The whole reason I continue these arguments with you (not just this thread, but others as well) is because of that reason.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Formo
11 years ago
Double post fail.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago

I liked a lot of the stuff Formo said in this thread.

Who is Sage though?

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer 

She is an ESPN babe anchor. Thin, small breasted, athletic, curly hair, great lips, great eyes (may be light-complexioned African-American, but I can never tell that for sure), nice leg. IMO one of only two reasons to ever watch ESPN anymore (the other being Hannah Storm). Probably in her 30s, but could be anywhere from 25 to 45 for all I know. Looks fantastic either in skirt or slacks. Seems a bit smarter than Storm or J. Biel.

Alas, probably a lib, but definitely worth an expensive meal to find out her conversational skills. Matters what she thinks about guns, but matters not at all what she thinks about rifles. (Nodding to Foster that despite my 4F REMFness, I do know the difference. [grin1])

UserPostedImage

Definitely top 5 in my Celebrities to Spend A Week Stranded on an Island With list.

Damn, after thinking about the details of this post, I need to go stick my head in a cold snowbank.

:)
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
zombieslayer
11 years ago

She is an ESPN babe anchor. Thin, small breasted, athletic, curly hair, great lips, great eyes (may be light-complexioned African-American, but I can never tell that for sure), nice leg. IMO one of only two reasons to ever watch ESPN anymore (the other being Hannah Storm). Probably in her 30s, but could be anywhere from 25 to 45 for all I know. Looks fantastic either in skirt or slacks. Seems a bit smarter than Storm or J. Biel.

Alas, probably a lib, but definitely worth an expensive meal to find out her conversational skills. Matters what she thinks about guns, but matters not at all what she thinks about rifles. (Nodding to Foster that despite my 4F REMFness, I do know the difference. [grin1])

UserPostedImage

Definitely top 5 in my Celebrities to Spend A Week Stranded on an Island With list.

Damn, after thinking about the details of this post, I need to go stick my head in a cold snowbank.

Originally Posted by: Wade 

Ah yes. I know her. Well, not know her know her, but know who she is.

Yes, she's a cutie. 🖐

Would have liked to see those boots on her though.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Zero2Cool
11 years ago
I have lost all enjoyment participating in discussions on this website thanks to people like you Jeremy, Paul, Wade and Troy. I used to look forward to coming to this site, share thoughts, opinions, but after this ganging up against me ... fuck you guys and thanks for making a difficult time of year ... even worse by ruining my hobby.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
11 years ago

I have lost all enjoyment participating in discussions on this website thanks to people like you Jeremy, Paul, Wade and Troy. I used to look forward to coming to this site, share thoughts, opinions, but after this ganging up against me ... fuck you guys and thanks for making a difficult time of year ... even worse by ruining my hobby.

Maybe you just need to develop a sense of humor, or tougher skin, or maybe learn the skill of being able to read between the lines into what people really mean. But no matter how you look at, you're wound a little too tight my friend.
UserPostedImage
Porforis
11 years ago

UserPostedImage

Originally Posted by: Wade 

Also needs to eat a sammich or two.
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago

Gee, I posted once, asking you why you seem to be going after Jeremy. Just seemed like something more than usual trash talking. Now I'm a ganger-upper?

Wasn't intending to be judgmental, just basically trying to ask what was up -- I've been so out of it the last month or so, I hardly know which end is up, here or otherwise. I know I've posted some, but I'm sort of afraid to look back and see what I said. I've had weekend-long drunks that are easier to remember.

Sorry if came off as abusive, Kevin. I'm all fucked up during holiday season, this year worse than ever since I seem to have dug myself into another financial toilet even as I was doing about the worst teaching semester in years and years. I couldn't even focus myself on today's rout of Tennessee -- I was writing some of my PH posts mid game, trying to teach myself a bit of Filemaker Pro, and not miss any TDS, and doing none of the three.

Signed,
Holiday Basket Case

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago

Also needs to eat a sammich or two.

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

Hey, lets not get into wurst double entendres here. 🙂
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago
(delete double post fail)