UserPostedImage

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Nice.

Porforis
11 years ago

Nice.

Originally Posted by: vikesrule 

I especially like the part.

Edit: Nevermind, animated gif wasn't popping up on the company's slooooooooow internet.
vikesrule
11 years ago

Sometimes it's hard to tell when you're being serious or not. If you're honestly this pissed off over this, holy shit. Shakycam is annoying, most people will agree on that. By complaining about a video shot in shakycam, it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the fact that someone took the time to upload this, and that I don't appreciate the fact that it was shared here on the forum. It is not reasonable to expect someone to put a "I appreciate x, y, and z" before issuing criticism (especially semi-constructive criticism). This is doubly-so when we're talking about a non-forum member that I have no way of directly addressing (in which case I never would have said anything of the sort), and when I am making a statement about shakycam footage that is rampant on Youtube in general, not bitching exclusively at the person that uploaded this specific video.

There is nothing wrong with my mental capabilities, and while every man is inherently selfish I spend a great deal of time and energy analyzing WHY I do things, WHY I think things, and if I am fairly interpreting things or just interpreting things through the lens of my existing bias. Yes, I was pissy this morning. Yes, I worded things more negatively than I would have otherwise. No, I was not exclusively criticizing the person who shot this video, nor was I simply bitching for the sake of bitching.

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

Is Anal-Retentive spelled with or without a hyphen? [grin1]

zombieslayer
11 years ago
I don't see the animated gif that Pack93z posted. 🤔
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Porforis
11 years ago

I don't see the animated gif that Pack93z posted. 🤔

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer 

1. Open this thread
2. Open new tab, keeping this tab open
3. Go to http://wonderduck.mu.nu/images/hehhehheh.gif  in new tab. Wait for it to download.
4. Go back to thread. Now it should be showing.

🤷

EDIT: Apparently they disabled hotlinking from Packershome.com, which explains why the image shows in the thread when you open it in another tab (It is cached).

Buncha jerks.
DakotaT
11 years ago
This reminds me of my wedding night. No, not the whining and crying of girls, but I was put in charge of filming my wife's dance with her daddy. It was a really poor decision for I had downed about 10 shots of Quervo within 60 minutes prior to being handed the camcorder. The butterfly kisses dance was accompanied with the shaky camera work of a dumbass.

Anyway, carry on!
UserPostedImage
macbob
11 years ago

I'm extremely disappointed in both of you and appalled at your selfishness and complete disregard for appreciation of what was done for FREE for you. You both completely lack the understanding of the situation and have zero mental capability of putting yourself in others shoes.

It's people like you guys that make it difficult to try and do things for people... because it is NEVER FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH!

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Boy, you'd almost think we'd been complaining about PH.

I for one would be glad to chip in to help get Zero a tripod.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

Anyhow, let's kiss and make up. :-" Anyone who wants to watch, tickets start at $5, front row is $15.

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

It does bother me when people do nothing but bitch about someone who took the time to offer somethign for free, yes. Did I go over the top? Yes sir. The problem I have is neither of you commented about the video content, but rather the quality. To me, that's upsetting. This wasn't meant to be Emmy worthy or whatever award there is. It was just a quick crab the phone, record Jared Allen getting laid out! type of moment.

If you know me at all, you know how OCD I am on quality, if you don't know, ask Shawn, he constantly fucks with me on the little things.

Much like the person who took the time to record/upload/share the video for FREE, I do MANY things of the same ilk and people shit on me for it. I'm often criticized for doing too much and stretching myself too thin, but I do it because I like helping people and I like giving people something they might not otherwise have. So knowing how thankless it is, even the small things... yes, it bothers me when people don't have the decency to comment on the content of the video and then only chirp about the quality.

So yes, I am disappointed in those who failed to speak about Quarless laying out Allen, and only whined about the quality, but I did go overboard on my reaction.

Hopefully this gives you more background information on why I got a little sand in my vagina over it.
UserPostedImage
Porforis
11 years ago
I do appreciate the explanation and as previously mentioned, I was extra crabby this morning which contributed to my extra-short response. Normally I would have either not bitched or put in a content-relevant comment.

So no kissing?
DakotaT
11 years ago
This has gotten so gay. What's with you GenY fckrs anyway? Christ when Zero and I fight, it usually ends up with me being banned for a few days. Then he realizes how much he loves and misses me and lets me back in.

Kids nowadays, ovay!!!!
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (2h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (12h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (19h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (20h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (21h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.