You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#16 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 1:29:23 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause Given: 1,740
Applause Received: 1,790

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Well zero, you have a margin for error of 1, I have 0. IF the Packers flub up vs ANYONE, I lose.

Given that, YOU are predicting a loss in the next 6 games... Which team do you think will beat the Packers?

Code:

Prediction Result
Week 01    W - Minnesota Vikings             1 - 0        1 - 0
Week 02    W - @ Detroit Lions             2 - 0        2 - 0
Week 03    W - Dallas Cowboys (Gold Pkg.)         3 - 0         2 - 1
Week 04    L - @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers         3 - 1        2 - 2
Week 05    L - Atlanta Falcons             3 - 2        2 - 3
Week 06    L - @ Seattle Seahawks             3 - 3        3 - 3
Week 07    W - Indianapolis Colts             4 - 3        4 - 3
Week 09    W - @ Tennessee Titans             5 - 3        4 - 4
Week 10    L - @ Minnesota Vikings             5 - 4        4 - 5
Week 11    W - Chicago Bears (Gold Pkg.)         6 - 4        5 - 5
Week 12    W - @ New Orleans Saints         7 - 4        
Week 13    L - Carolina Panthers             7 - 5        
Week 14    W - Houston Texans             8 - 5        
Week 15    L - @ Jacksonville Jaguars         8 - 6        
Week 16    W - Detroit Lions              9 - 6        
Week 17    W - @ Chicago Bears             10 - 6        

Well, according to my prediction from the off season, I got us losing two more games. Although I was thinking the Jaguars would be fierce this year, WRONG!

edit, I was almost done being pissed about the loss to the Titans until I jus rechecked this. AHRHAGHHSDALKJLKDASL;KJASDL;KJL;JK!!~!

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline alldaybaby  
#17 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 9:31:21 AM(UTC)
alldaybaby

It seems that when I predicted a tightly fought 23-21 win for the pack, I did two things. I underestimated the Packers and Over estimated the Bears.

It was great to see a win over the bears , first in 2+ years.

Was Hawk awesome? I thought so. Oline finally came to work and the Packers seem to be back to their playoff form.

I might also add that Bucs are my 2nd favorite team.

Obviously I am thinking 11-5.. How about everyone else?

your o-line dominated a very poor d-line , rodgers played o.k but even i could stand there and make them passes if given all day to do so , look at what other QBs have done in chicago because they were given all day

ferotte IN CHICAGO 298 YARDS 2 td's

collins IN CHICAGO 289 YARDS 2 td's

orlovosky IN CHICAGO 292 YARDS 2td's

rodgers AT HOME 227 YARDS 2td's

Grant - 145 yards rushing
Chicago Bears season average before today - 74.9 yards. that's gotta count for something. admit it. we dominated a very good defense.

why do you think the bears run defense is so high in the rankings ? they don't get pressure on the QB and its easy to pass on them , just look at the crappy QB's who put up good numbers

i'm not trying to take away from the win ...........congrats on that it was a good win , but don't get carried away thats all i'm saying

Did any of those teams beat the Bears by 34 points??? Did any of those teams hold the Bears to 3 points??? Did any of those teams BOTH run and pass for over 200 yards each??? But Aaron Rodgers didnt have a HUGE day so it MUST not be that great of a win.

Right alldaybaby?

Hey alltimebaby,

How did your Vikings do against the inept Bears? What was it? 48 points they scored on your fine defense?

The Packers claimed first place in the NFC north today by Displaying the true potential of this team. How did the Vikings do?

pretty much like they've been doing all season ............screwing up on ST
thanks for asking though{sarcasium}, and as for holding them to 3pts even a blind man could see Orton was banged up and souldn't have played , kampman hardly touched him and he limped away like a cripple
a classic Aaron rogers quote\r\n\r\nquote: \&quot;I\&#039;ve got a roommate, a guy I met in town. He works for the Packers now as an athletic trainer....He\&#039;s been great for me...Our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do. \&quot;
Offline 4PackGirl  
#18 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 10:36:47 AM(UTC)
4PackGirl

Applause Given2: 149
Applause Received: 121

i find you humorous allday. :)
UserPostedImage
Offline Cheesey  
#19 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 11:02:44 AM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 326

Yup.....allday seems to have a good time trying to pee on our charcoal.
But who cares?
He can keep TRYING to ruin what we did, and it doesn't matter. We whipped the Bears!
Something the Vikings couldn't do.
UserPostedImage
Offline obi1  
#20 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 12:09:05 PM(UTC)
obi1

Applause Given: 1

It seems that when I predicted a tightly fought 23-21 win for the pack, I did two things. I underestimated the Packers and Over estimated the Bears.

It was great to see a win over the bears , first in 2+ years.

Was Hawk awesome? I thought so. Oline finally came to work and the Packers seem to be back to their playoff form.

I might also add that Bucs are my 2nd favorite team.

Obviously I am thinking 11-5.. How about everyone else?

your o-line dominated a very poor d-line , rodgers played o.k but even i could stand there and make them passes if given all day to do so , look at what other QBs have done in chicago because they were given all day

ferotte IN CHICAGO 298 YARDS 2 td's

collins IN CHICAGO 289 YARDS 2 td's

orlovosky IN CHICAGO 292 YARDS 2td's

rodgers AT HOME 227 YARDS 2td's

Grant - 145 yards rushing
Chicago Bears season average before today - 74.9 yards. that's gotta count for something. admit it. we dominated a very good defense.

why do you think the bears run defense is so high in the rankings ? they don't get pressure on the QB and its easy to pass on them , just look at the crappy QB's who put up good numbers

i'm not trying to take away from the win ...........congrats on that it was a good win , but don't get carried away thats all i'm saying

Did any of those teams beat the Bears by 34 points??? Did any of those teams hold the Bears to 3 points??? Did any of those teams BOTH run and pass for over 200 yards each??? But Aaron Rodgers didnt have a HUGE day so it MUST not be that great of a win.

Right alldaybaby?

Hey alltimebaby,

How did your Vikings do against the inept Bears? What was it? 48 points they scored on your fine defense?

The Packers claimed first place in the NFC north today by Displaying the true potential of this team. How did the Vikings do?

pretty much like they've been doing all season ............screwing up on ST
thanks for asking though{sarcasium}, and as for holding them to 3pts even a blind man could see Orton was banged up and souldn't have played , kampman hardly touched him and he limped away like a cripple

No, the point is, until your Vkings team is able to silence the Bears, the critics, and even your own fanbase, your inflammatory statements are just that... Just inflammatory statements. Your team has done nothing to back up your ranting.
blank
Offline Zero2Cool  
#21 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 12:11:48 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause Given: 1,740
Applause Received: 1,790

I think too much time is spent on the words of "alldaybaby".

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline walleye  
#22 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 12:15:34 PM(UTC)
walleye

I think too much time is spent on the words of "alldaybaby".

Yes Zero
we where in THE BEARS face ALL DAY LONG BABY! :physassult:
UserPostedImage
Here Fishy Fishy
Offline warhawk  
#23 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 2:47:52 PM(UTC)
warhawk

Applause Received: 162

I find it laughable that somebody wants to try and point out that Rodgers only threw for 227 yards when the fact is he didn't HAVE to throw for any more yards.

Rodgers threw five passes in the whole fourth quarter for crying out loud. These Vikes fans will have to find something better than this to point out. That's just rediculous.

We took a strong run defense to the shed. Period. Besides, Vikes have enough problems with the schedule they face to be worried about what we're doing. Especially since they are known to finish seasons so well and all.
"The train is leaving the station."
Offline gbpfan  
#24 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 2:51:19 PM(UTC)
gbpfan

Applause Received: 3

Well the vikes may have a good d-line but if I'm not mistaken they came up short yesterday,which means they aint gettin the job done so close but yet so far.The bears are who we thought they were :icon_smile: sorry over used phrase but so true,the pack came out yesterday to play and gave a good whoopin.
blank
Offline obi1  
#25 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 4:35:42 PM(UTC)
obi1

Applause Given: 1

I find it laughable that somebody wants to try and point out that Rodgers only threw for 227 yards when the fact is he didn't HAVE to throw for any more yards.

Rodgers threw five passes in the whole fourth quarter for crying out loud. These Vikes fans will have to find something better than this to point out. That's just rediculous.

We took a strong run defense to the shed. Period. Besides, Vikes have enough problems with the schedule they face to be worried about what we're doing. Especially since they are known to finish seasons so well and all.

Yes, I agree. With THOSE stats he poointed out, Can you imagine what Rodgers will do at the Soldier field.?

Bears were beaten... To a pulp!

I noticed the only thing that stops the Packers is NOT having the time in the pocket. As this Oline matures, I see the Packers dominating. Kind of like Sunday!
blank