longtimefan
15 years ago

Hey dhazer, i have nothing against Harrel but seriously what has Aaron rodgers done to make you hate him so much? But i did watch the game last night and wow was it great!

"dhazer" wrote:

MX it just seems to me hes to arrogant and its all about him kinda like Peyton and Big Ben. Just struck me wrong when i see his interviews he always talks about himself and its I, I, I not us or we. Thats really the only reason.

"mxchamp004" wrote:

Really?

Yeah its all HIM 

If you had your druthers would you rather open up on the road against a non-conference team you might not face for another couple years?
I'm excited about playing Minnesota. It's been one of the best rivalries in football for a number of years. I think we've been playing for 47 years and the tally is very close. We play them twice a year, they're in our division, they have a very strong defense. I know there are a lot of high expectations in Minnesota this year and they've got a great team. It's going to be a really good test for us and we're going to have to play a very good game.

Al lhim again 

After the game, quarterback Aaron Rodgers took the blame for the loss, pointing to his interception and lost fumble, and called his performance "disappointing.

Do I need to dig up more articles?

How aobut YOU provide stuff showing us how YOU think he is arrogant?
longtimefan
15 years ago

Ok im sick of this shit this thread isnt even about the Kid Rodgers but because i have my opinion about him people try making it. This is about Texas Tech game and a Qb that will be a far better Pro qb then the kid will ever be plain and simple. Im sure if he was on a team that was in the championship game the year before and the only change would be him in there he could manage 4 wins out of the first 8 hell he will do that next year coming out of college without sitting for 3 years behind a hall of fame qb. I would love to get Harrell in Green bay but that won't happen with Ted Thompson at the helm but someone is going to be lucky to be getting a qb that can step right in and start for them.

Ps Hey Longtime take that to court last time i checked something in writing goes alot farther than word of mouth. I done talking about the kid you will not see another comment on any of these threads from me about Rodgers

"dhazer" wrote:

WTF?/

so now when YOU make a topic and it gets turned into Aaron Rodgers debate its not okay

Your a classic!!

Dont do it to me, but I will do it to you

UserPostedImage
dhazer
  • dhazer
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
15 years ago
you find a damn thread where i turn it into a Rodgers thread Long if you havent noticed i don't hardly say shit about Rodgers because you guys have him as a damn god and hes a 4-4 qb you hijack the Brett forums all the times to stick your digs in and you always wanna try and drop digs at me also like when i havent posted for a few days you start putting my name into your posts and with Roddy. Like i said this is about the next Heisman Trophy winner and a future all pro qb that will be alot better then what the packers have now in my opinion and thats just it my opinion sorry i don't kiss Rodgers ass and brag him up like alot do on this forum. He is a qb that is 4-4 right now and hasnt proven he can win a game hes 0-3 in those chances this year. So lay off my back and go back to kissing Rodgers ass.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be πŸ™‚ (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
15 years ago

Ok i just found an interview from the bye week and he has started using we and us more i guess the pr guy is teaching him. So maybe in time i will lose my feelings towards his arrogance but who knows hell its only been 8 games but yes that interview i listened to closely and i see a change in him way to go Ari .

"dhazer" wrote:

I'm not saying he's not arrogant lol

My issue with you is you're spreading false statements about someone who already has a helluva tough road ahead of him following the footsteps of a legend. Many already blame Rodgers for the Jets having a new QB and you're non sense is only making it worse.

This is a Packers website first and foremost. I do what I can to ensure the TRUTH and BOTH sides are put out there for others to decide on themselves. You dislike the guy, that is FINE. What is NOT fine is saying you don't like him for reasons that are NOT true. That bothers me. Thus, I call you out on it every time I see it as well as others.

I'm not saying he's not arrogant. I think he is actually a little arrogant and cocky. I also think most QB's are like that though. I mean, how else are you supposed to throw an INT and then come back the next series and pretend nothing bad happened? You HAVE to think that you're DAMN GOOD and it won't happen again. Because you know what? If you think because you threw ONE pick that you will throw another, IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!
UserPostedImage
longtimefan
15 years ago

you find a damn thread where i turn it into a Rodgers thread Long if you havent noticed i don't hardly say shit about Rodgers because you guys have him as a damn god and hes a 4-4 qb you hijack the Brett forums all the times to stick your digs in and you always wanna try and drop digs at me also like when i havent posted for a few days you start putting my name into your posts and with Roddy. Like i said this is about the next Heisman Trophy winner and a future all pro qb that will be alot better then what the packers have now in my opinion and thats just it my opinion sorry i don't kiss Rodgers ass and brag him up like alot do on this forum. He is a qb that is 4-4 right now and hasnt proven he can win a game hes 0-3 in those chances this year. So lay off my back and go back to kissing Rodgers ass.

"dhazer" wrote:

fing a

I have issues with PEOPLE that give BF ALL the credit when the team wins, but will not ackwoledge he was part of the team when they lose..

and for anyone to sit there and say the Jets are 5-3 ONLY because of Bf is the most ignorant thing that someone can say

SO FOR THE LAST FING TIME...

I want people JUST ONE TIME to acknowledge that BF is part of a team that wins games..

Not that BF is the reason they won

Why is that so hard to understand????

Yet then we have those SAME FINGGGGGGGGG people say the reason the Packers lost was because of Aaron Rodgers
DOUBLE FING STANDARD

Such as last year NFCG game...Al couldnt cover, Grant and the line didnt do their jobs, and Bf threw a bad pass

Seattle playoff? Grant came around, D played outstanding, and Bf had one of his best games ever..

Do you see how it all ties into one another?
dhazer
  • dhazer
15 years ago
Once again i will try and talk about the thread before it gets hijacked again.
Texas Tech has a chance in my mind to move up to #1 in my opinion with a win tonight. Alabama struggled to beat LSU in OT and Penn State falls so if Texas Tech can get a win tonight on ABC over #8 oklahoma st. they should move to #1. All in all it should be a fun game to watch. If anyone watches this game look at how huge Texas Techs o-line is specially mankind.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be πŸ™‚ (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
15 years ago
DH,
My brother is at toight's game.
UserPostedImage
dhazer
  • dhazer
15 years ago
Well another convincing win for Texas Tech and Graham Harrell had just another average game. 40-50 456 yards and 6 tds. I can't wait for 2 weeks when it will be Texas Tech at Oklahoma.
UserPostedImage
CDNRodgersfan
15 years ago
Well..... I was going to come in here and say I'm catching on to TT. They're exciting to watch and Crabtree is awesome. As for Aaron Dh you should give him a chance. I had a bit of the same opinion as you in summer but he's won me over. As for being a little arrognt do you know a great QB who isn't. I see that as a quality
longtimefan
15 years ago

you find a damn thread where i turn it into a Rodgers thread Long if you havent noticed i don't hardly say shit about Rodgers

"dhazer" wrote:

Really??

Hey dhazer, i have nothing against Harrel but seriously what has Aaron rodgers done to make you hate him so much? But i did watch the game last night and wow was it great!

"dhazer" wrote:

MX it just seems to me hes to arrogant and its all about him kinda like Peyton and Big Ben. Just struck me wrong when i see his interviews he always talks about himself and its I, I, I not us or we. Thats really the only reason.

"mxchamp004" wrote:

could have said NOTHING

Could have sent him a pm about it all

but yeah you dont turn threads into Rodgers debates

what did you think would happen when you call him arrogant? People would just let it go and still talk about college football?
Fan Shout
dfosterf (7h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (14h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (15h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (15h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? πŸ₯Ί I think that means you missed more than half of them 😒
dfosterf (19h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (21h) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (21h) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (21h) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (21h) : Against tbd
dfosterf (21h) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (21h) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (21h) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (21h) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (21h) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead πŸ€ͺ
Zero2Cool (22h) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (22h) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (22h) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (22h) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Teams will receive a 3rd challenge if 1 was successful. Previously, it took 2
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright Β© 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comβ„’. All Rights Reserved.