brnt247
15 years ago
I would like to see an I.Q. test and yearly income from the people that are still hating on Rodgers. Neither figure could be too high in my opinion, if they're comparing him to Kelly Holcomb and taking comments out of context like dhazer just did to Raider.
blank
Cheesey
15 years ago

average, the losses at atl and tenn show rodges inexperience. with favre we are 6-2.

as far as stats, he is on pace for 26 td 10 int & 3800 yrds passing on a .500 team, not really MVP #'s.

"dhazer" wrote:

If Rodgers is putting up those stats in his first season, I'm licking my lips thinking about how well he can play in the future.

"RaiderPride" wrote:

if he can stay healthy, and it really is not his first season. let's just see if the guy can make it through 16 regular season games.

"dhpackr" wrote:

Aaron Will Never Be Liked By Some Until He Goes Full Circle.

After he plays all 16 games.. It will be "Let's Just See If The Guy Can Play In The Playoffs.

After he wins his first Playoff game.. It will be "Let's Just See If He Can Take Us To The NFC Championship Game."

After he wins the NFC Chamionship Game.. It will be "let's Just See If He Can Win A Superbowl."

After he wins a Super Bowl.. It will be "Let's Jus See If He Can Win An MVP"

After He wins a MVP.. It will Be "Let's Just See If He Can Play In A Game Right After His Father Dies."

Then.....

Then.. "Let's Just See If He If He Can Threaten Retirement Every Year."

Then.. "Let's Just See If He Can Throw the Management Under The Bus."

Then.. "Let's Just See If He Can Ask For His Out Right Release So He Can Play For The Vikings Or Bears."

When He As Accomplished All That.

Many who did not like him, will LOVE HIM.

But then they will re-load... And bring All That Hate Right Back At The First Year Starter After Aaron.

"TheEngineer" wrote:

I have to ask you raider, Did you use to go by the name cal2greenbay?
I thought this thread was about Rodgers but yet you had to get your digs in on our fomer HALL OF FAME QB. I know in your eyes Rodgers can't do anything wrong or is it you hate the Former qb that much?

Maybe we should lock Raider and Roddy in a room together and see what happens lol.

"dhpackr" wrote:

I don't think RP is getting "digs" in on Favre at all. He's just stating the fact that no matter HOW good Rodgers does, some will compare him to Favre no matter HOW good he plays, and will rip on Rodgers no matter WHAT he accomplishes. You know who they are.....the same ones that find NO fault possible in Favre no matter WHAT he does.
Like the points RP brought up in his post.
I KNOW RP doesn't "hate" Favre. He just calls things as he (and many of us) see it. He holds people accountable for their actions.
I myself don't see anything wrong with that.
UserPostedImage
alldaybaby
15 years ago

maybe i've seen him play as many times as you , any one that knows me will tell you what i've said since the cowboyz game last year

aaron rodgers = kelly holcomb
can't see him ever being any better

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

I'm willing to bet my left testy that I've watched him play more than you.

"alldaybaby" wrote:

i would take that bet , but i don't believe you have one
a classic Aaron rogers quote\r\n\r\nquote: \"I\'ve got a roommate, a guy I met in town. He works for the Packers now as an athletic trainer....He\'s been great for me...Our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do. \"
alldaybaby
15 years ago

This was mentioned on another forum, and wanted to get a poll done to see how people view his performance so far.

Now please I rather not have debates on Brett is better or Rodger si 43-4 or paid to much ect...ect...ect..

So please just try to be UNBIASED and i truly just want answers and not excuses, or fights over it all

These are his stats AS OF RIGHT NOW

yards he is 7th

rating is 6th

td 7th ( if you add rushing he is 2nd )

tied 4 about 4th in int

12th in %

6th with 20+ yard passes

2nd in 40+ yards passes although those 2 stats can be skewed if the receiver is doing 90% of the yac

yards per pass he is 10th

"longtimefan" wrote:

i voted average , only because of the players around him , most notabally jennings and driver , otherwise he is very much below average

"alldaybaby" wrote:

I know you hate all things packers but damn come on...Below average?

You know that even Bretts closest friends and business people admit Rodgers is doing a real good job?

"longtimefan" wrote:

like i said thks to players like jennings i had to say he was average
a classic Aaron rogers quote\r\n\r\nquote: \"I\'ve got a roommate, a guy I met in town. He works for the Packers now as an athletic trainer....He\'s been great for me...Our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do. \"
Zero2Cool
15 years ago

maybe i've seen him play as many times as you , any one that knows me will tell you what i've said since the cowboyz game last year

"alldaybaby" wrote:

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

"alldaybaby" wrote:

HA, I have TWO of them! muwhaha :)

I've watched every game at least once and then again for the creating highlights as well as watching many plays more than once to dissect what happened during the play.

It's safe to say I've watched every Packers game for the last few years 2 and a half times or more. 😉
UserPostedImage
longtimefan
15 years ago

"alldaybaby" wrote:

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

"alldaybaby" wrote:

come on cockeyed

dont you live in england?

and if thats true how do you see every game?
alldaybaby
15 years ago

"longtimefan" wrote:

"alldaybaby" wrote:

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

come on cockeyed

"alldaybaby" wrote:

i live in ireland , but i'm english and guess what we have tv's overhere too
Cheesey
15 years ago

"alldaybaby" wrote:

"longtimefan" wrote:

"alldaybaby" wrote:

come on cockeyed

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

"alldaybaby" wrote:

Thats why he loves the Vikings......he's passed out drunk by halftime and KNOWS he won't miss anything!!!
(Just kidding allday! Couldn't resist!!!)
UserPostedImage
alldaybaby
15 years ago

"Cheesey" wrote:

"alldaybaby" wrote:

"longtimefan" wrote:

come on cockeyed

"alldaybaby" wrote:

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Thats why he loves the Vikings......he's passed out drunk by halftime and KNOWS he won't miss anything!!!
(Just kidding allday! Couldn't resist!!!)

"alldaybaby" wrote:

no worries i like a bit of humor , unusal for a packer fan to show some though
macbob
15 years ago
Way above average, with all of the off-season distractions, the lack of a consistent running game, the separated shoulder--to perform to the level he's performed is amazing.
UserPostedImage