dhazer
  • dhazer
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
15 years ago

Hey dhazer, i have nothing against Harrel but seriously what has Aaron rodgers done to make you hate him so much? But i did watch the game last night and wow was it great!

"mxchamp004" wrote:

MX it just seems to me hes to arrogant and its all about him kinda like Peyton and Big Ben. Just struck me wrong when i see his interviews he always talks about himself and its I, I, I not us or we. Thats really the only reason.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
dhazer
  • dhazer
15 years ago
Did you guys see how their o-line lined up they space 1 yard apart from each other to try and give better running lanes. And i think we need to have a bad year so we can get a top pick this years draft will be loaded can you see driver jennings and crabtree? Hell i bet i could throw for 25 tds and 3000 yards with them lol
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
mxchamp004
15 years ago

Hey dhazer, i have nothing against Harrel but seriously what has Aaron rodgers done to make you hate him so much? But i did watch the game last night and wow was it great!

"dhazer" wrote:

MX it just seems to me hes to arrogant and its all about him kinda like Peyton and Big Ben. Just struck me wrong when i see his interviews he always talks about himself and its I, I, I not us or we. Thats really the only reason.

"mxchamp004" wrote:

O...
UserPostedImage
dhazer
  • dhazer
15 years ago
Ok it's time for another big game for the guys. This week they get #8 ranked Oklahoma State team. This is the second tough game of the 3 game stretch i sure hope they televise the game on abc again.
I was very happy to see them jump to #2 in the country but im stuck here in Happy Valley country and alot of Penn State fans are pissed off. I try and tell them Penn State hasn't really played anyone, and that Texas Tech would crush them and that gets them wound up even more. But tonight's game should be a great game and if they win i think they deserve to go to #1 over Alabama.

I enjoyed reading the comments from others so maybe tonight you will watch the game and let me know what you think of Harrell and Crabtree and of course "Mankind" lol
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
15 years ago

"dhazer" wrote:

"mxchamp004" wrote:

You obviously are not watching or listening to his press conferences at all. When things go good, he says us, team, we, etc. when things go wrong he says i, me, my, etc.

Recap
Good things happen, team.
Bad things happen, him.

If you just want to hate the guy for the sake of him not wearing number 4, so be it, but don't be making shit up to fuel your unfounded hatred for him.
UserPostedImage
dhazer
  • dhazer
15 years ago
I quit watching his interviews awhile ago Zero because it was all IIIIIIII hell he told me to shut the hell up. Like i have said thats the only thing i don't like about him reminds me to much of Big Ben and Manning. and why you jumping on me someone asked why i don't like him and i gave them my honest answer. And you call me a liar pretty much thats what i took from his interviews that i did watch. Oh and the other thing that was funny was the ESPYs why the hell was Rodgers even there ? Oh wait they knew Brett was going to be there so Rodgers figured he better be there. But it was great when Justin kept hugging him and you could tell it was pissing Rodgers off.

Heres the link for ya

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
15 years ago

I quit watching his interviews awhile ago

I suggest everyone do as I did after reading that part, quit reading. It wouldn't hurt to put dhazer on ignore either, unless you like laughing at someone who ... well this is a family bar, I'll be good. 🙂
UserPostedImage
dhazer
  • dhazer
15 years ago

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

I suggest everyone do as I did after reading that part, quit reading. It wouldn't hurt to put dhazer on ignore either, unless you like laughing at someone who ... well this is a family bar, I'll be good. :)

So now your going to ignore me because i don't like someone and have my opinion on him? The last interview i watched was the one you posted on here and all i heard was I coming from his mouth. Maybe im just being blind by my opinion and i see only the bad comments but oh well. I haven't cut down on his play on the field hell i graded him above average on the poll you had because he has played better then i expected him to hell i figured he would have been out injured by now.

I like how i was talking about Texas Tech and it turned into a rodgers thread thats pretty sad i got baited in by a mod.

Ok i just found an interview from the bye week and he has started using we and us more i guess the pr guy is teaching him. So maybe in time i will lose my feelings towards his arrogance but who knows hell its only been 8 games but yes that interview i listened to closely and i see a change in him way to go Ari .
UserPostedImage
longtimefan
15 years ago

"dhazer" wrote:

I suggest everyone do as I did after reading that part, quit reading. It wouldn't hurt to put dhazer on ignore either, unless you like laughing at someone who ... well this is a family bar, I'll be good. :)

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

So now your going to ignore me because i don't like someone and have my opinion on him? The last interview i watched was the one you posted on here and all i heard was I coming from his mouth. Maybe im just being blind by my opinion and i see only the bad comments but oh well. I haven't cut down on his play on the field hell i graded him above average on the poll you had because he has played better then i expected him to hell i figured he would have been out injured by now.

I like how i was talking about Texas Tech and it turned into a rodgers thread thats pretty sad i got baited in by a mod.

Ok i just found an interview from the bye week and he has started using we and us more i guess the pr guy is teaching him. So maybe in time i will lose my feelings towards his arrogance but who knows hell its only been 8 games but yes that interview i listened to closely and i see a change in him way to go Ari .

He DID NOT say get on board or shut up to the questions asked in the SI article

The reporter took 2 answers to 2 very different questions, and put them together as one because the reporter KNEW it would get a rise out of people...

Then when Rodgers wanted to dispute and refute it the pr machine said leave it alone and take the higher road..

But nahhhhh

that never could have happened according to you
dhazer
  • dhazer
15 years ago
Ok im sick of this shit this thread isnt even about the Kid Rodgers but because i have my opinion about him people try making it. This is about Texas Tech game and a Qb that will be a far better Pro qb then the kid will ever be plain and simple. Im sure if he was on a team that was in the championship game the year before and the only change would be him in there he could manage 4 wins out of the first 8 hell he will do that next year coming out of college without sitting for 3 years behind a hall of fame qb. I would love to get Harrell in Green bay but that won't happen with Ted Thompson at the helm but someone is going to be lucky to be getting a qb that can step right in and start for them.

Ps Hey Longtime take that to court last time i checked something in writing goes alot farther than word of mouth. I done talking about the kid you will not see another comment on any of these threads from me about Rodgers
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (30m) : No.
Mucky Tundra (2h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (3h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (6h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (7h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (17h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.