dhazer
  • dhazer
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
15 years ago
My man Graham Harrell goes against #1 texas sat. should be a shoot out hope he does great so i can keep praising him lol
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
gbpfan
15 years ago
well dont bite your finger nails to much :icon_smile:
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
15 years ago
T Tech fans flooded onto the field and tore down the goal posts after the game.
Great to watch stuff like that.
Missed the whole game but the last kickoff (from their own 7 1/2 yard line.)
Loved it. Wish he would have kicked the snot of of the ball right over everyone's head.
UserPostedImage
dhazer
  • dhazer
15 years ago
It was a great game Ted Thompson smashed Texas right in the mouth to start game and the d did great for most of the game until they had a mental lapse and gave up a 91 yard bomb. Texas took the lead with 1:30 left (to much time for a Texas Tech almost put Ted Thompson in their and we can't do that lol ) Graham had 1 timeout left. He drove them down the field hitting different wrs. Had one pass bounce off a wr hands that should have been picked but wasnt. Then with 8 seconds left he threw a back shoulder pass to Crabtree ( a beast at wr) he made a great catch broke a tackle and walked into the endzone with 1 second left. Awesome game. Ok now im praying for something that would never happen and thats the Packers get Graham and Crabtree.

Harrell stats 36-53 474 yards 2 tds so much for over hype i guess lol. I was stunned with his stats just against Texas. Espn said its like 1475 yards in 3 games and 10 tds. I will watch this game on instant classic.

Next week Graham gets another top 7 team in Oklahoma st then after a bye he gets Oklahoma big stretch coming.

They are just fun to watch.

I liked his comments because i was thinking the same thing, he got asked what did you think when Texas took the lead and he answered right away they left us to much time. Hell i was screaming at the tv to let Texas score so you have some time left lol .

heres a link if your interested
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=283062641 
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
15 years ago
I knew dhazer would come around on the Ted Thompson issue.
dhazer
  • dhazer
15 years ago
your right Sod i am a T T backer just that its Texas Tech lol

The game is on espn classics right now i'll have to watch it again lol

oops forgot about the shorcut lol
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
15 years ago

your right Sod i am a Ted Thompson backer just that its Texas Tech lol

The game is on espn classics right now i'll have to watch it again lol

"dhazer" wrote:

Just had to double check, as you have a strong history of confusion when it comes to your Ted Thompsons. :icon_smile:

Congrats on your game, D.
:icon_smile:
mxchamp004
15 years ago
Hey dhazer, i have nothing against Harrel but seriously what has Aaron rodgers done to make you hate him so much? But i did watch the game last night and wow was it great!
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
15 years ago
DH,
I wanted to tell you that my brother lives in Lubbock. He was sitting poolside at a friend's house as they watched the game. They were going nuts.
My brother has lived in West Texas for less than a year but he has had a few memorable events with Tech already.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
15 years ago
Harrell just made himself a couple extra million dollars Saturday night... he displayed a heck of a lot stronger arm than I thought he had..

If I want anyone from the Raiders on the Packers.. it would be either Crabtree, Lewis, or crazy spiked hair OG they have.. damn they controlled the line of scrimmage against Texas.. something I didn't think they could do.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (7m) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (1h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (11h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (18h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (19h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (19h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (23h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

23h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.