Cheesey
13 years ago
Who's to say that even though he WAS stoned, that the alien WASN'T there???
Maybe he's just a piss poor shot!
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
13 years ago
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2010/09/police_use_stun_gun_on_homeown.html#incart_rh 

Police use stun gun on homeowner battling fire near Pittsburgh
Published: Tuesday, September 07, 2010, 9:19 AM Updated: Tuesday, September 07, 2010, 9:21 AM
The Associated Press

NORTH BELLE VERNON, Pa. Police had to use a stun gun on a Pittsburgh-area man whose house was on fire because they say the man was endangering himself trying to battle the blaze with a garden hose.

Officials in North Belle Vernon say the fire broke out Monday afternoon and spread to two houses. When firefighters arrived on the scene, one homeowner was trying to fight the flames with a garden hose. Police say they tried three times to remove Damon Baker from the scene, but he wouldnt budge, so officers had to subdue him.

0'Share Baker told WTAE-TV he was just trying to save his pet reptiles. Five of his snakes made it out of the fire, but six didnt survive.

Police say no charges will be filed against Baker.

dfosterf
13 years ago
http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/wife-32658-milton-fire.html 

Report: Wife sets husband's go-kart on fire after tiff over Jennifer Lopez movie
Comments 28
September 07, 2010 5:18 PM
Mathew Pellegrino
Florida Freedom Newspapers
MILTON A 34-year-old Milton woman was arrested after her husband alleged she attempted to burn his boat, go-kart and Jacuzzi after an argument.

Shannon Wriska was arrested Sept. 2 and charged with a first-degree battery charge and arson, a second-degree felony.

At 1 p.m. Thursday afternoon, Santa Rosa County deputies were dispatched to Fleetwood Drive in Milton in reference to an arson complaint, according to a Sheriffs Office report. When deputies arrived, they noticed a boat parked in front of a trailer was partially burned. Flames had reached the side of the trailer.

Lawmen were met by Robert Wriska, who stated that his wife, Shannon, had burned his boat and his go-kart that was parked next to his trailer, the report said.

Robert told deputies he had been in an altercation with his wife the night before and that they watched a movie that starred the actress Jennifer Lopez, according to the report. Robert stated his wife was very jealous of the actress and did not like him seeing her in the movie. He said an argument ensued over the actress, both went to bed and Shannon later left the house.

The next day, Robert said he was at his neighbor's home drinking alcohol and his wife pulled up in her vehicle, saw him drinking and became agitated, the report said. Shannon then walked outside of their trailer, started pulling hoses off of the motor of his go-kart and lit it on fire, which Robert tried to extinguish.

He told lawmen he saw Shannon drive away in her vehicle with his dogs, saying she was going to put them to sleep, the report stated. Witnesses also said Shannon punched Robert, but the husband didnt fight back.

A witness told deputies that after Robert went back inside his neighbors house, someone came in the house and said that Shannon was lighting Roberts boat on fire and that she was attempting to light a Jacuzzi on fire by pouring gasoline inside of it, the report said.

Shannon was later arrested and interviewed at the jail where she stated both she and her husband had been fighting throughout the night of Sept. 1 and into the following day. Shannon said Robert called her several times, verbally harassing her, according to the report. She told lawmen Robert lit the go-kart on fire, and didnt admit to lighting anything on fire.

The case is being investigated by the state Fire Marshals Office.

Shannon Wriska was released from the Santa Rosa County Jail on $4,000 bond.

Tezzy
13 years ago
I wonder if there was water in the Jacuzzi when she tried to burn it.

I also learned something. I was curious why Jacuzzi was capitalized since I have always used it as a word for hot tub, just realized it's a brand name. And now it will irritate me as much as when someone asks for Kleenex instead of a tissue.
On top of every beard grows a man.
"The Bears are shell-shocked... and it's breaking my heart."
TheEngineer
13 years ago
Winnebago and Frisbee also fall under that category.
blank
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
13 years ago
Wow. That may be considered an "Epic Fail."
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Nonstopdrivel
Packers_Finland
13 years ago

N00b Boyfriend

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1917993 

"Nonstopdrivel" wrote:

That was pretty funny but the funniest bit was at the end.

"Too long, did not listen"
This is a placeholder
Formo
13 years ago

N00b Boyfriend

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1917993 

"Packers_Finland" wrote:

That was pretty funny but the funniest bit was at the end.

"Too long, did not listen"

"Nonstopdrivel" wrote:

Haha.. That's great!
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (2h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
    Zero2Cool (3h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
    dfosterf (13h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
    Zero2Cool (20h) : Haha
    Mucky Tundra (21h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
    beast (21h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
    buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
    buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
    Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
    Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
    beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
    beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
    beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.