PackersNation
a year ago
And why does this site still allow this actual little troll to still post here?

I am this close to leaving this absolute clown show.

I am not going to be associated with this ridiculous trolling.

Bye.
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Because he hasnt. Packernation is wrong but is moving goalposts to protect his all knowing demeanor.

Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

Bill Huber just confirmed this on Tweeter that Allen Lazard has NOT signed the tender. This now makes sense why no one has a transaction stating he signed it. Because, he hasn't, lol. I guess the only thing that was confusing was someone staunchly stating he had signed it when fact is, he hasn't. At least we got that little nugget resolved.

With that said, WR is still a question mark on this team until proven otherwise. Dont care what our record was with Adams out, no one on this team is as consistent at the WR position as Adams was. We dont even know if Tonyan will be 100% back to how he was. Cobb is old and often hurt as is Watkins. Lazard is another jag who took advantage of Adams being doubled. This team is entering the 2022 season hoping a rookie can contribute alongside a bunch of old injured players.

I said it before and ill say it again, we really need the run game to be effficent this season or this offense will be 2019 all over again

Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

I dunno why, maybe blind homerism, but I think the receiving corps is going to be a pleasant surprise.

UserPostedImage
beast
a year ago

Waiting for a text back from Jon-Eric Sullivan, but my understanding is that both parties sign the 3.9 mill tender when it's applied.

I believe other teams can offer him a contract only until July 22nd. I am not sure when he is officially no longer considered a RFA. Jon-Eric is the one that would know better than us.

I do know for a fact the Packers have exclusive rights to match any offer that comes in. And also get a 2nd round pick if another team signs Allen.

The July 22nd and when he is officially no longer considered a RFA are the only two variables here.

Originally Posted by: PackerNation 

So you do actually have Packers connections?

My understanding is that just the teams puts that tender on... players don't have to do anything until they're ready to sign with a team.

Once they sign with a team, they're technically no longer a FA.

But then signing, and then shopping themselves as a FA makes no sense to me, as then they would be in a team and it would be a trade not a FA scenario.

UserPostedImage
beast
a year ago

The July 22nd is the day before training camp starts. I believe you can not be a RFA once camp starts.

Originally Posted by: PackerNation 

You can be an RFA for life if you refuse to sign with any team and that team never gives up their RFA rights for you.

But most players want to continue playing and getting paid, so therefore they sign at some point when they come back to the team.

And so most RFAs sign before training camp, but they don't have to.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

So you do actually have Packers connections?

My understanding is that just the teams puts that tender on... players don't have to do anything until they're ready to sign with a team.

Once they sign with a team, they're technically no longer a FA.

But then signing, and then shopping themselves as a FA makes no sense to me, as then they would be in a team and it would be a trade not a FA scenario.

Originally Posted by: beast 

If so, I wouldn't trust that connection anymore, lol.

Anyhow, if you'd like to formulate connections of your own, here's a list of NFL Agents. Some actually respond if you're polite with the ask.

https://nflpa.com/search/agents?firstName=&lastName=&company=&city=&state=&zipcode= 
UserPostedImage
beast
a year ago

I guess the only thing that was confusing was someone staunchly stating he had signed it when fact is, he hasn't. At least we got that little nugget resolved.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Yes, you have gotten too used to beast being correct when he staunchly saying things, being correct, but not everyone is as good as him 😜

(Just kidding people) lol

UserPostedImage
beast
a year ago

If so, I wouldn't trust that connection anymore, lol.

Anyhow, if you'd like to formulate connections of your own, here's a list of NFL Agents. Some actually respond if you're polite with the ask.

https://nflpa.com/search/agents?firstName=&lastName=&company=&city=&state=&zipcode= 

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Someone could have actual connections and be wrong when stating their own beliefs... as there is a different between what a connection says and what one might believe on their own.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Yes, you have gotten too used to beast being correct when he staunchly saying things, being correct, but not everyone is as good as him 😜

(Just kidding people) lol

My therapist did say I over-value the opinion of others. I was like BS, I'm always right, everyone is else wrong and then I heard "OK Kev, we have our subject for the next session, you have a wonderful day now".
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Someone could have actual connections and be wrong when stating their own beliefs... as there is a different between what a connection says and what one might believe on their own.

This is true. It's not like a connection is 100% accurate, unless said connection is me, of course.

To be fair, I can see how someone would assume Lazard signed, but research shows no transaction of the sort -- anywhere. And then seeing that money taken out against the salary cap can also lend one to believe the contract was signed. So, I do get the confusion. I don't get folks being condescending about it though. It's like people are people or something.
UserPostedImage
beast
a year ago
Shouldn't there at least be a reason the posts got deleted? Lol

Heck, there wasn't even any cuss words... not even much of an insult.

Sorry, I had to be a smart alec lol

I think the Packers are missing depth at DB...

I think OL is the huge question mark area... you can argue the Packers failures in the playoffs were due to OL injuries and not being able to cover for them... and while Packers have great potential at OL but they also have a lot of questions as well.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (43m) : No.
Mucky Tundra (2h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (3h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (6h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (7h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (17h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.