wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2 years ago
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
2 years ago
From evidence in the public domain, Snyder would appear, at the very least, to be culpable in the climate of misogyny and aggressive abusive behavior toward women.

I find it strange that with all the emphasis against such behavior, that the NFL would have a halftime show which feature some complete dirtbags whose lyrics include:

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" and the lovely

"Bitch, please! Now what you need to do is; Hem my coat, and roll me some dope"

not to mention the inspiring:
“All you niggas out there,
Take your guns that you using to shoot each other
And start shooting these bitchass
m-fing police.
That’ll impress a m-fing nigga like me.”

It strikes me as just a bit....ever so slight....of hypocrisy and selective rage

Go Packers!!!!
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
I haven't read anything that's factual. It seems more culture to hate him than anything else. That said, I haven't followed it at all because I don't care for witch hunts. If you stick up for him in anyway the slacktivists come out with force saying you're guilty of everything he was accused of.

Pathetic.
UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
2 years ago

I haven't read anything that's factual. It seems more culture to hate him than anything else. That said, I haven't followed it at all because I don't care for witch hunts. If you stick up for him in anyway the slacktivists come out with force saying you're guilty of everything he was accused of.

Pathetic.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Well, I've never been called popular in culture before... so ... thank you?

I just dislike the guy because what half decent thing has he done? There isn't much...

And yet, he's the first guy to threaten lawsuits on any and everything never written about him.

Despite of him getting rid of all his better coaches. How many teams have had franchise players refuse to resign with the team due to presidents or medical stuff currently on the team?

How many businesses have been accused of talking videos of their female employees naked, or even offering them unlimited alcohol while with sponsors?

How many owners have "volunteered" to take a "leave of absence", which some websites have claimed is actually an NFL imposed suspension... which of course, the owner once again threatened lawsuits when that was reported. Which was just more fake threats as he's refused to do it.

And now that his actions or lack of actions have gotten Congress involved, the NFL has ordered him to share some paperwork, and they have refused.

Basically, this has nothing to do with culture... but him acting like a spoiled brat that threatened lawsuits whenever someone states a negative work about him, even if it's 100% true.

And he's never been able to put together decent management to protect his own employees from other employees.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago

Well, I've never been called popular in culture before... so ... thank you?

I just dislike the guy because what half decent thing has he done? There isn't much...

And yet, he's the first guy to threaten lawsuits on any and everything never written about him.

Despite of him getting rid of all his better coaches. How many teams have had franchise players refuse to resign with the team due to presidents or medical stuff currently on the team?

How many businesses have been accused of talking videos of their female employees naked, or even offering them unlimited alcohol while with sponsors?

How many owners have "volunteered" to take a "leave of absence", which some websites have claimed is actually an NFL imposed suspension... which of course, the owner once again threatened lawsuits when that was reported. Which was just more fake threats as he's refused to do it.

And now that his actions or lack of actions have gotten Congress involved, the NFL has ordered him to share some paperwork, and they have refused.

Basically, this has nothing to do with culture... but him acting like a spoiled brat that threatened lawsuits whenever someone states a negative work about him, even if it's 100% true.

And he's never been able to put together decent management to protect his own employees from other employees.

Originally Posted by: beast 

I haven't a clue of any of that or even if it has any truth to it. Again, I am simply saying it feels like another snowball of hate where people just continue to believe every accusation about someone because hey don't have the testicular fortitude to wait for facts. I also believe where there is smoke, there is good chance of fire. And it most certainly is "culture" as I already stated in previous post. People are weak and mindlessly pile on without doing due diligence. It's easier to hate on someone than understand. And people in general are lazy. I'm not saying you, not singling you out so not sure why you took the stance you did, but to be clear, I'm speaking in a general tone, not singular.

I couldn't give a nickel about what happens to Dan Snyder. If does go down, I hope others like him get dragged down too because I highly doubt if he did something worth getting dropped, that others haven't done the same. Clean house.
UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
2 years ago
I grew up in what should of been Redskins country... so I've accidentally seen and heard more stuff of his, and just absolutely nothing is good... other than maybe the Mike Shanahan staff which included Sean McVay, Kyle Shanahan and Matt LaFleur.

But everything else is pretty bad, with him consistently ruining any positive things they have...

Heck, he even ruined the name change, which many fans were disappointed for but realized it had to change, but wanted something cool.

He asked for feedback and they gave lots of feedback and he then proceeded to ignore said feedback...
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago

I grew up in what should of been Redskins country... so I've accidentally seen and heard more stuff of his, and just absolutely nothing is good... other than maybe the Mike Shanahan staff which included Sean McVay, Kyle Shanahan and Matt LaFleur.

But everything else is pretty bad, with him consistently ruining any positive things they have...

Heck, he even ruined the name change, which many fans were disappointed for but realized it had to change, but wanted something cool.

He asked for feedback and they gave lots of feedback and he then proceeded to ignore said feedback...

Assuming this is true, why the hell keep him around? Is he like J. Edgar Hoover and has dirt on everyone in the NFL? I can't remember hearing anything positive about the guy since he bought the Redskins. I feel it was always negative. Why keep a douche like that around? It's not like the NFL will have an ownerless team for too long.
UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
2 years ago

Assuming this is true, why the hell keep him around? Is he like J. Edgar Hoover and has dirt on everyone in the NFL? I can't remember hearing anything positive about the guy since he bought the Redskins. I feel it was always negative. Why keep a douche like that around? It's not like the NFL will have an ownerless team for too long.

Because you can't fire the owner! Otherwise the fans would have a long long time ago...

Why do other owner not force him to sell? Great question, and one can only guess, but one theory has it that owners don't like going after other owners because then they could be next, they like owners being untouchable.

Also, some owners including Jerry Jones are said to be very good friends with Dan Synder, and they back each other up on everything, and Jones has pretty big sway in the NFL world.

Plus, once again, Dan Synder is extremely sue happy, and extremely hard headed... he's not leaving without a drag out lawsuit fight, and absolutely no one wants that, as everyone comes out as a loser after that.

So Synder presents has to be so extremely bad for the other owners (not just for his team, but the other owners), that they have to be willing to knowing lose, because keeping him would clearly be an even bigger loss.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago

Because you can't fire the owner! Otherwise the fans would have a long long time ago...

Why do other owner not force him to sell? Great question, and one can only guess, but one theory has it that owners don't like going after other owners because then they could be next, they like owners being untouchable.

Also, some owners including Jerry Jones are said to be very good friends with Dan Synder, and they back each other up on everything, and Jones has pretty big sway in the NFL world.

Plus, once again, Dan Synder is extremely sue happy, and extremely hard headed... he's not leaving without a drag out lawsuit fight, and absolutely no one wants that, as everyone comes out as a loser after that.

So Synder presents has to be so extremely bad for the other owners (not just for his team, but the other owners), that they have to be willing to knowing lose, because keeping him would clearly be an even bigger loss.

That Carolina Panthers owner was flushed out pretty quick.
UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
2 years ago

That Carolina Panthers owner was flushed out pretty quick.

Yes, but he wasn't sure happy and he went willing, after admitting his errors which included smacking employees bums.

When you have a decent person, who is willing to admit their mistakes, and accept the consequences of said mistakes, it's a lot easier.

Compared to someone whom doesn't admit the truth (can't even admit he's currently under a suspension, instead it's an "voluntary leave of absence" which has since been reported can't end until Goodell says so... and really that's a joke as whom do you think is approving the name change and other team activities? Officially it's his wife... but come on... she's had no part in the team until he's had to take a leave of absence, she's basically his middle man. And they don't accept the consequences of their actions.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (14h) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (14h) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (14h) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (15h) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (16h) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

11h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.