nerdmann
2 years ago

I think this game is over by half time, we seen we have no one to cover a teams number 2 or 3 guy and the Rams have 4 and 5 lol. The offense will look like it did against KC and they will bench Rodgers for his safety. I actually see us finishing the year 3-3 and 11-6 over all. Should just play this as a last preseason game and try and get out healthy for the bye week.

Rams 38- 3

Originally Posted by: dhazer 

Hold it together people. We spotted the Vikings a whole first half of football and they still needed to steal both those interceptions from us to win.

That's a week after losing Gary and Merciless, in addition to all the others. We are a good football team, not to jinx but the Rams are in a death spiral.

One of those WRs of whom you speak, Robert Woods is out, another is Odell lol.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
bboystyle
2 years ago

My confidence is not high for this game. It’s not really high in any game because of injuries, but they’ve been surprising me all year I suppose.

I feel like Stafford has given us fits over the years, now he just has a good team around him which will make it worse. Also our OL missing 3 out of 5 starters against that defensive front is scary.

Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Stafford given us fits over the years? With a 7-13 record vs us? Im confused
nerdmann
2 years ago

Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

Hasn't he thrown 2 pick 6's the last two games? "Struggling" against pressure, from what I hear, not to jinx.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
go.pack.go.
2 years ago

7-13 is not a bad record considering the caliber of Lions teams vs the caliber of teams we have had. We have also had a few games that came down to the wire with them.
UserPostedImage
bboystyle
2 years ago

7-13 is not a bad record considering the caliber of Lions teams vs the caliber of teams we have had. We have also had a few games that came down to the wire with them.

Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Have u seen his record vs us IN Green Bay?

im just trying to figure out the time he gave us fits....Cant think of much if any. Most his stats were garbage time stats. Not once did i think, wow we gotta face Stafford today....
nerdmann
2 years ago

Have u seen his record vs us IN Green Bay?

im just trying to figure out the time he gave us fits....Cant think of much if any. Most his stats were garbage time stats. Not once did i think, wow we gotta face Stafford today....

20 year stretch we beat them everytime at Lambeau. Then they won one. They've chsllenged us last couple times. But I think we won last second both times.
beast
2 years ago
Stafford seemed to know what the Packers defense was going to do before the defense did it ...

He knew the Packers schemes and the weaknesses to them, even when his team failed to execute... Stafford seemed to usually mentally more than hold his own in the chess game.

Interesting though, he hasn't seen the Packers in this defense, but we stole this scheme from the Rams, so he's surely seen version of it with the Rams and the Bears have had it as well, so he's seen it, just not from the Packers.

That being said, if Gary is fully healthy and ready to go, it might come down to which OL holds up better, and which QB does better with lots of pressure.

Which with the Packers missing three starters, and the interior being an issue all year and Aaron Donald on the other side... I'm not looking forward to this matchup

UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
2 years ago

Stafford seemed to know what the Packers defense was going to do before the defense did it ...

He knew the Packers schemes and the weaknesses to them, even when his team failed to execute... Stafford seemed to usually mentally more than hold his own in the chess game.

Interesting though, he hasn't seen the Packers in this defense, but we stole this scheme from the Rams, so he's surely seen version of it with the Rams and the Bears have had it as well, so he's seen it, just not from the Packers.

That being said, if Gary is fully healthy and ready to go, it might come down to which OL holds up better, and which QB does better with lots of pressure.

Which with the Packers missing three starters, and the interior being an issue all year and Aaron Donald on the other side... I'm not looking forward to this matchup

Originally Posted by: beast 

After the Monday Night game in 2017 Stafford said of Capers D

“We had some success because we knew what blitz’s or which blitz’s would be coming, especially on third down. The screen that almost went for the touchdown, we went to the line with 3 plays. If they were doing a middle blitz, which they did, we ran the screen. If they ran a slot blitz, we were running a bubble, if they weren’t running any, we had another play in mind. When they blitz the middle, they’ll drop one of their safeties close to the line, typically Dix because in dime or Nickel Burnett is usually up already anyway, for middle protection. If they brought their slot guy, they would slide Martinez over to cover for his blitz. So when Dix slid down, and both Perry & Matthew slid into an inside gap, we knew exactly what blitz was coming. That happened on almost all our 3rd down plays tonight.”

This game should be an interesting one from a scheme perspective given how familiar the coaches are as well as Barry being in the mix.

But yeah, Donald vs an Oline with 3 starters missing isn't going to be fun.
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2 years ago
GR 28
LAR 31
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
2 years ago

GR 28
LAR 31

Originally Posted by: wpr 

We got this.
Fan Shout
dfosterf (59m) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (1h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (2h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (4h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (5h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (7h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (8h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (19h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.