beast
2 years ago

🙄
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Where was that I don't care attitude when he was trying to claim the NFL (coaches), Soccer pros and especially NHL are racist because they don't have enough black players and he kept trying to nail the NHL.

That was on Steven A. Smith short lived show... and even Smith was trying to calm him down, and signalling with his eyes... like I love you, but you're going over board here man, we don't love playing hockey... and NFL players we're the majority...
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
Whitlock poses interesting angles at times. But it feels like he does it for the sake of it, not to tilt the needle.
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2 years ago
https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2021/10/12/code-red-hey-espn-lets-see-all-of-your-employees-emails-all-of-them-n455637 

“Former ESPN analyst Jon Gruden’s leaked emails come back to bite him.”

The leaked emails were from a former ESPN employee named Jon Gruden. Hold no illusion, the source of the leak was Roger Goodell. Jon Gruden was an analyst for ESPN while he blasted away at just about everyone in his line of fire. What made Gruden fun as an ESPN analyst was his “Chucky” side, his loose-cannon personality. Unfortunately for Gruden, he apparently thought that gave him license to insult just about everyone with just about every locker room/bar insult he could muster… and to do it in emails.

Why note that he was an employee of ESPN? Because ESPN is a woke temple of woke thought. You can have opinions, but you must have the right opinion. Sage Steele was suspended because she had the temerity to wrong speak about vaccine mandates. She didn’t disparage vaccines, just forcing Americans to take them. Oh, and she pointed out that Obama was raised by his white mother, and white grandparents, but IDs as Black. That isn’t allowed in the woke temple.

Orlando Magic center Jonathan Isaac articulated why, as someone who is young and healthy and has had COVID he is a very low risk ,was quickly vilified by ESPN hosts/analysts as ill-informed and a circulator of disinformation. The host of “SportsCenter,” Scott Van Pelt laid into Isaac. Other ESPN talking heads claimed he was a “Trumpster.” Those were lies, but they’re priests in the woke temple, so they are allowed to lie and conflate.

Once Gruden’s sins were revealed, ESPN’s “senior NFL Insider” tweeted a veiled “sins of the father” insinuation that maybe Gruden’s son should go, too.

“Even with his father resigning tonight as the Raiders’ head coach, Deuce Gruden remains the team’s strength and conditioning assistant coach.”

What’s my point? I have no doubt that some ESPN employees are deleting emails today that contain insults of blacks, gays, and/or women. But if they insulted people on the right, sure, there might be some blowback, but if you insult Herschel Walker, you’ll be forgiven. But if you’re Sage Steele and point out that Barack Obama was raised by his white family, you’ll get suspended.

I suspect Disney corporate let the troops know. Quietly. Sure, emails are forever, but might as well delete the bad ones, just in case you insulted the wrong idol.

In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
Two America's.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
Man, if Bucs receiver Antonio Brown insulted his assault victims via email ten years ago, he’d be in real trouble!

From Tweeter in response to Buccaneers removing Jon Gruden from the ring of honor.
UserPostedImage
earthquake
2 years ago
Couldn't have happened to a nicer douchebag.

Still, I didn't think he would retire over this - so they probably have worse dirt on him.

As to Antonio Brown, Ray Lewis, et al. I agree, those guys should have been (should be) kicked out of the league. But I'm not gonna cry over the spilled trash that is Gruden's career - nor would him continuing to be a coach be some sort of fair play or equal justice... Insert something here about two wrongs.

Also as a side note, how dumb are these guys sending this sort of stuff in an email, when they have million dollar salaries on the line? Pro-tip: assume anything you email, text, post on a forum or send over a wired or wireless signal in any form is publicly available, and act accordingly.
blank
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2 years ago

Pro-tip: assume anything you email, text, post on a forum or send over a wired or wireless signal in any form is publicly available, and act accordingly.

Originally Posted by: earthquake 

OUTSTANDING ADVICE, ESPECIALLY FOR THE YOUTHS AMONGST US

KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2 years ago
Zero2Cool observed:

Two Americas.....
Man, if Bucs receiver Antonio Brown insulted his assault victims via email ten years ago, he’d be in real trouble!
From Tweeter in response to Buccaneers removing Jon Gruden from the ring of honor.

To wit

Actual Violent Crimes Are A-OK in the NFL, But Thought Crimes Got Jon Gruden Excommunicated

By J.D. Rucker • Oct. 12, 2021

Michael Vick killed dogs for sport and was heralded by the National Football League. Richard Sherman is playing right now after being arrested for domestic violence, one of dozens of players who did not lose their jobs over actual violence against women. Jon Gruden sent private emails that equated to thought crimes and will never coach in the NFL again.

This encapsulates America today in which breaking “woke” rules is far more serious of a crime than committing actual violence. As Daily Wire’s Matt Walsh posted earlier on Facebook:

Richard Sherman was arrested for domestic violence this past summer. He is currently playing for the Bucs. Jon Gruden used vulgar language in private emails several years ago. He is now out of a job. If you think this is about simple “accountability,” you’re a moron. Nobody was a victim of Gruden’s vulgar comments in his private emails. The people who received the emails didn’t care. Nobody else knew about them. Nobody was hurt or even offended. Call it what it is: Gruden is getting canceled for thought crimes.

The thought police have embraced cancel culture in a way that promotes their Neo-Marxist agenda. There’s no other way to look at this. Jon Gruden learned this the hard way by sending private emails to people that included thought crimes against protected classes. He had the nerve to go after Joe Biden. Had he been “exposed” for sending mean emails about Donald Trump or complaints about straight white males, he would still have a job today.

The backwards tenets of Cultural Marxism demand his excommunication from the NFL just as they demand the cancelation of any conservative who voices opinions against the progressive rot we’re seeing in America today. This is why the January 6 protesters are being hunted by the FBI while Antifa and BLM domestic terrorists are not even being acknowledged by law enforcement. It’s why cities like Seattle and Portland are being allowed to deteriorate for the sake of “equity.” And it’s why conservatives are banned by Big Tech while violent radical leftists are promoted.

Seemingly overnight, America has become a post-truth society in which the powers-that-be call evil good, and good evil. They put darkness for light, and light for darkness. All the while, reality is being subverted in favor of false justice.

Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, I always thought he was an a-hole.

Zero2Cool
2 years ago
Unless I'm missing something, the part about Richard Sherman is kind of bullshit. Taking a headline and mass media raping the fuck out of it.
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2 years ago
Z2C questioned

Unless I'm missing something, the part about Richard Sherman is kind of bullshit.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/nfl-star-richard-sherman-arrested-domestic-violence-charge-n1273951 
Fan Shout
dfosterf (29m) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (3h) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (4h) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (9h) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (9h) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (16h) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (16h) : *game plan
Martha Careful (16h) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (19h) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (20h) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
beast (21-Apr) : Can't tell if this is real or BS, but some rumors about a possible Patriots/Vikings trade for #3 overall
dfosterf (21-Apr) : One playbook to my knowledge. I was shooting for facetious.
beast (20-Apr) : I'm not sure they have different playbooks for different OL positions, and Dillard run blocking is supposedly worse than his pass blocking..
dfosterf (19-Apr) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
dfosterf (19-Apr) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-Apr / Fantasy Sports Talk / dfosterf

21-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.