Discussion Board
Nonstopdrivel
2020-04-29T13:45:07Z
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
I'm not sure how to explain this glitch, but it sure made me do a double take!
Nonstopdrivel
2020-04-29T13:47:12Z
And then when I hit Post, I got this error message:

Incidentally, the site crashed on me so many times over the course of the draft, each time with a different error message. This is another one I haven't seen before. Is there possibly some corruption in the database?
Nonstopdrivel
2020-04-29T13:48:53Z
You can see the glitch replicated here:

Windows 10, Chrome for what it's worth.
Zero2Cool
2020-04-29T13:57:26Z
Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

And then when I hit Post, I got this error message:

Incidentally, the site crashed on me so many times over the course of the draft, each time with a different error message. This is another one I haven't seen before. Is there possibly some corruption in the database?

YES! Finally. It's happening to someone else too! I thought it was just me!
Cheesey
2020-04-29T14:03:56Z
Another strange thing.
Sometimes the site makes me log in twice in order to get in. ( like now when I logged in)
Probably about half the time.
Cheesey
2020-04-29T14:05:33Z
PLUS got the “error” thingy trying to post my last post!
Nonstopdrivel
2020-04-29T14:40:47Z
Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Another strange thing.
Sometimes the site makes me log in twice in order to get in. ( like now when I logged in)

Yes, the cookies seem to be expiring at random times. Several times over the past few weeks, the site hasn't recognized when I've logged in, and I've had to try multiple times before the login banner disappeared from the top of the screen. A couple of times over the past weekend, it would seem like I was logged in, but then I would get an error message saying I didn't have sufficient privileges to view images attached to posts. This is not browser specific; I've seen it in both Chrome and Firefox, on both Windows 10 and Android. I haven't tested it in macOS.
Nonstopdrivel
2020-04-29T14:41:50Z
Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Another strange thing.

Yes, the cookies seem to be expiring at random times. Several times over the past few weeks, the site hasn't recognized when I've logged in, and I've had to try multiple times before the login banner disappeared from the top of the screen. A couple of times over the past weekend, it would seem like I was logged in, but then I would get an error message saying I didn't have sufficient privileges to view images attached to posts. This is not browser specific; I've seen it in both Chrome and Firefox, on both Windows 10 and Android. I haven't tested it in macOS.

Edit: Okay, now I'm starting to get the Sender address is not valid for your login error on almost every post. Seems to be a problem with authentication. Oddly, though, posts do go through despite the error messages.
Zero2Cool
2020-04-29T15:30:34Z
I think is an issue with my mail server. Our old host expired and I might have been using their email server yet. So, I think any thread/topic someone requests an email notification, it blows up boom boom dead dead.
Zero2Cool
2020-04-29T15:51:16Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I think is an issue with my mail server. Our old host expired and I might have been using their email server yet. So, I think any thread/topic someone requests an email notification, it blows up boom boom dead dead.

Which this explains why I didn't get an email when a topic was created in this category.
Zero2Cool
2020-05-07T18:02:39Z
I haven't noticed this happen in awhile. I tried changing the email settings and not sure if that worked.
Nonstopdrivel
2020-05-07T18:17:44Z
I think it worked, because I haven't experienced the error in quite a few days now.
Zero2Cool
2020-05-07T18:22:38Z
Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

I think it worked, because I haven't experienced the error in quite a few days now.

I think so too, because I finally got an email that something was posted in this category. Woohoo! We still have some updates coming, I just am struggling to make time. This whole school at home stuff eats up my day and I end up working extra to compensate. By the time I'm done, I don't wanna see a computer.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-05-08T21:39:33Z
I got a different weird glitch. (HP Chromebook)
The left and right columns were gone. Fanshout and schedule were at the bottom of the page. Below them were Recent Topics and Headlines. The discussion board was pushed all the way tot he left and there was black space to the right.
What made it all the more strange it was only the corona virus thread. (I think it has a virus.) 🤷‍♂️
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (2h) : LaFleur on Bakhitiari. No updates. "Still monitoring and still getting him looked at. We should know more as the week progresses."
Zero2Cool (2h) : Which is also a guy I wanted us to get so that's my scouting talent for ya.
Zero2Cool (2h) : Remember that Saints trade that helped us get Jaire? Saints might trade the guy they moved up for.
Zero2Cool (3h) : Report: David Njoku looking for a trade again
Zero2Cool (3h) : Bring Dan Quinn into be DC.
hardrocker950 (9h) : Huh, I sure see a lot of people on social media wanting the officials investigated from the game yesterday
TheKanataThrilla (18-Oct) : Broncos playing for Trevor at this point? Why are you throwing picks at this time?
TheKanataThrilla (18-Oct) : Garbage PI call against the Bears to keep the game close
TheKanataThrilla (18-Oct) : Was there any doubt that Carolina was going to miss that 54 yard FG?
Mucky Tundra (18-Oct) : Packers inactives are: Jordan Love Tyler Ervin Kevin King
Tezzy (18-Oct) : Cool, I am double posting. Going to be that kind of day.
Tezzy (18-Oct) : Go Pack Go! Packers Xmas sweater for our first snow in Iowa today.
Tezzy (18-Oct) : Go Pack Go! Packers Xmas sweater for our first snow in Iowa today.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Porky is not picking a winner for Dolphins jets. Two crap teams lol
Cheesey (18-Oct) : We can always count on you, Yoop! Fly it proudly!
yooperfan (18-Oct) : The Green Bay Packers flag is flying high over Ishpeming Michigan
gbguy20 (18-Oct) : LFG
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Packers activate WR @Equanimeous St. Brown
wpr (17-Oct) : The Sunday night game is Rams vs 9ers.
Smokey (17-Oct) : CST
Cheesey (17-Oct) : It’s not “night” game, it’s at 3:25 pm, afternoon game.
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : What?
packerfanoutwest (17-Oct) : Who is not watching the game Sunday nite?
Cheesey (16-Oct) : Good one, Mucky!!!😂
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : The #Falcons have been cleared to reopen their facility, per source.
Mucky Tundra (16-Oct) : That's the first positive for the Falcons all season!
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : False alarm. The media was being dickheads and misreported.
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Guessing we're gonna get Falcons Vickings TUESDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!@
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : @AdamSchefter Falcons are shutting down their facility after multiple positive tests, sources tell ESPN.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : @FieldYates The NFL has announced that this year's Pro Bowl rosters will be named, but no game will be played. Instead, the game will be replaced by "a variety of engaging activities."
Cheesey (14-Oct) : Melvin Gordon...stupid man!
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : I liked that Moncrief dude. If Jets cutting him though, yikes.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Jets released WR Donte Moncrief from their practice squad.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Packers have allowed seven passing touchdowns this season, second-fewest in the NFL.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Melvin Gordon' arrested. DUI. Glad I don't drink.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Why the hell not, Wayne! Give me my football!
wpr (14-Oct) : Correct. No game tomorrow.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : No thursday game this week, i don't think anyway
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : dunno, only fixing one week at a time because of how much it changes
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : dunno, only fixing one week at a time because of how much it changes
Mucky Tundra (14-Oct) : oh damn it, had the wrong week
Mucky Tundra (14-Oct) : Hey Zero, Pick'em has NY vs Philly as a Thursday night game while NFL.com has BAL@PHIL and WASH@NYG
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Wow. Leveon Bell released!!!
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Josh Norman momentum did him no favors there lol
TheKanataThrilla (14-Oct) : I we drafted Dillon to be a Derrick Henry I sure hope he even gets to 80%. Henry is an absolute beast.
TheKanataThrilla (13-Oct) : Josh Allen is pretty darn good.
Zero2Cool (13-Oct) : Packers makes Deguara to IR official and add a WR to the practice squad.
Cheesey (13-Oct) : Maybe Bell had Greg Jennings sister whispering in his ear how GREAT he was!🤪
Zero2Cool (13-Oct) : Screw up was holding out a year and burning Steelers bridges. he had a great thing there
Zero2Cool (13-Oct) : lol Jets wanna trade Bell, or maybe Bell wants to be traded. Insane how that guy screwed up
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 8:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

18-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

18-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

16-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

16-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-Oct / Around The NFL / Cheesey

12-Oct / Random Babble / Cheesey

12-Oct / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

12-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

11-Oct / GameDay Threads / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.