Mucky Tundra
4 years ago

Well I hope we don't get Jerry Rice'd then Terrell Owens'd.

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

Then we'll have to Don Beebe them and then follow up with a little bit of Edgar Bennett.
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Cheesey
4 years ago

Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

That was a thing of beauty.
And to me the best part was how Rodgers threw a touch pass. He made it easy to catch. Laid it in perfectly.
UserPostedImage
GoPack1984
4 years ago
I'm excited for this game too. I don't expect the Packers to win, but I'd like them to. I hope they can at least make the game competitive.
blank
Nonstopdrivel
4 years ago
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
4 years ago

UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
4 years ago
As many of you previously noted, the key is the defense. If we can keep them to 24 or under, we have a chance. Avoiding turnovers on offense, ball control are key.

LaFleur and Pettine are going to have to coach the game of of their lives....we have to give them unexpected looks and schemes....keep their offensive and defensive lines in check.

If we can play to a draw on the lines, we will win, but SF's lines are spectacular, so it will require great tenacity, effort, and creativity.
In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
gbguy20
4 years ago
KRK, everything you said is 100% right. Turnovers last time put our game out of reach way too soon last time we played. Showing them unexpected looks, especially on D will be extremely important. If a YouTuber can identify Pettine's tendencies and identify how to beat them, then you know Kyle Shanahan has this game wrapped up in his head already. Hopefully, Pettine has been working on something new for this game. Statistically our lines should play to a draw. Last time we were dominated. We did not have Bulaga for most of that game though and David was clearly surprised by how strong and athletic Bosa is. We're healthy and know what to expect now. Our offensive line should hold up better, and MLF should put in a heavy does of quick plays. Z flew to town in a Reggie White jersey, our Dline will be fine.

Zero2Cool
4 years ago
Even more cool because my kids have been enjoying this game, and Super Mario Bros 3 last few weeks.