Cheesey
a year ago

Couldn't care less about it and don't think it's remotely close to the solution to any problem. I just enjoy intelligent dialogue.

Reading the comments on the videos are hilarious. So many gun nuts completely losing their crap because they can't comprehend comedy and are so insecure. Heck, he even acknowledges that banning guns worked in Australia because it's different culture than America.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Doing away with guns doesn't work in any country. As criminals aren't affected. Common sense should tell people that bad guys don't give a damn about ANY laws. So who would obey gun control laws? Law abiding citizens. Who are not the ones you have to worry about. I have guns to protect myself, my family, and my property. Only once in my life did I pull a gun for self defense, and just seeing it put the punks on the run.
I'm not a "gun nut". The thought of having to shoot someone sickens me. But to allow a criminal to hurt my family sickens me more.
I don't get why people that try to defend out rights as Americans to own guns are automatically called gun nuts.
If someone doesn't want to own a gun, that's their right.
As I stated before, the first thing Hitler did was take all guns away from the German people. Disarm them, and they can't stop the government from doing whatever they want to do.
I guess I'm just not in a hurry to surrender my rights that our forefathers fought for .
I get comedy. And that's what it was.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Doing away with guns doesn't work in any country. As criminals aren't affected. Common sense should tell people that bad guys don't give a damn about ANY laws. So who would obey gun control laws? Law abiding citizens. Who are not the ones you have to worry about. I have guns to protect myself, my family, and my property. Only once in my life did I pull a gun for self defense, and just seeing it put the punks on the run.
I'm not a "gun nut". The thought of having to shoot someone sickens me. But to allow a criminal to hurt my family sickens me more.
I don't get why people that try to defend out rights as Americans to own guns are automatically called gun nuts.
If someone doesn't want to own a gun, that's their right.
As I stated before, the first thing Hitler did was take all guns away from the German people. Disarm them, and they can't stop the government from doing whatever they want to do.
I guess I'm just not in a hurry to surrender my rights that our forefathers fought for .
I get comedy. And that's what it was.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Yeah, let's read that and then talk about common sense, lol. You have done zero research on the subject and understand zero about other cultures. This statement shows that. AND THAT IS OK! Some people will attack your point because you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Even the stuff about what our forefathers fought for.

But doing away with guns absolutely would work to LOWER some of the tragedies. The problem here is no way in H-E-Double Hockey Sticks are guns ever going to be gone away with. Obviously, if no guns are produced and all of them are melted down, OBVIOUSLY, that will reduce gun violence. My question for those wanting hell DEMANDING that ... you gonna go collect those guns? Good freaking luck!

Something else I've learned in life. When someone brings up Hitler, it's because they know Hitler is indefensible. And you pull that out because you know your argument is weak so that's the "ace in the hole" to pull. Ohh I'll bring out HITLER, then I'll win!! Wrong. It shows ignorance and weakness.

I'm actually in favor of the 2nd AMMENDMENT. I'm just not in favor of people undermining my intelligence.

I respect those who simply say "I want my guns because I want my guns" far more than those saying they need assault rifles and sniper rifles to "protect their family", which I've actually heard from lots of folks when discussing this topic.

I will say it again because it probably got lost. I don't think America has a gun problem, we have a people problem. You remove every single gun in this Country, the ass clowns will move on to something worse like biological weapons or lord knows.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
a year ago
Wow. You think you are the only one with facts? You read what helps you "prove" your own feelings. And as far as Hitler, how about all the other despots that also have done what Hitler did? He's NOT the only one.
I brought his name up ONLY because I think everyone knows who is was and what he did.
Trying to get rid of guns would NOT lower violent crime. I think you don't know what you are talking about. When you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. Criminals LOVE disarmed victims.
Of there are 10,000 guns, and you take away 9500 from the people that obey the laws, do you think the 500 owned by criminals will be turned in?

I guess we should take cars away from everyone because some use them to drive carelessly or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
After all, how many people are hurt or killed that way?
That would end the death of thousands each year.
Guns aren't the problem. It's horrible people that are the problem, PERIOD. Anything else is not going to help lower the violent crime level.
Look at what Wisconsin government has done. Letting murderers and child rapists let out of prison. People like that should NEVER walk the streets as free people. Yet that's what's been going on with the current administration.
I hope the upcoming vote puts people in power that care more about protecting us then the criminals.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
a year ago
I gave it lots of thought, and you are right, Kevin.
Everything the guy said was pure comedy. To be laughed at. Not to be taken seriously!😁
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
a year ago
You never need a gun until you need one bad.
dhazer
a year ago

Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

Dave way the violence is going around here I don't go anywhere without a gun on my hip and besides the one on my hip, there is one in each of my cars and by every door of my house plus the bed. Also when I go out to eat I always sit so I can see the door, that way I can eliminate the threat before it can do any damage. Guns aren't for everyone and also carrying is not for anyone. When you take the class out here they ask you one question and that is are you willing to eliminate the threat? Eliminating threat means taking their life and not shooting in the leg.

And I want to touch on something Kevin said and that was people don't need assault weapons and sniper rifles. I have an amorlite rifle that shoots a 223 cartridge which is basically a 22. But I guess you can say I own a sniper rifle along with millions of hunters, I have a 308, 30/06, 30-30, and a 270 that I use for deer hunting, but those are also cartridges used by snipers. But the new sniper rifles not many people have and that's a 50 caliber rifle that costs around 5 to $6000 and each cartridge is around $3 to shoot. So don't listen to the media when they say the Aaron Rodgers 15's are so deadly as they are semi-automatic meaning you can only shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger. If I was to ever attempt a mass shooting I am taking a sawed-off shotgun and I am sure Dave will back me on this as that will take out 3-4 people with one shell and if you get hit with it you are not surviving. So just wanted to give a little background and as I tell my family that say we need more gun control and that is "Don't worry when the shit hits the fane I will be there to protect you"
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
earthquake
a year ago
Only cowards walk around like scared little children unless they have a firearm.

Anyway, nobody is coming for your guns, so calm down, your penis replacements are well and truly safe under your pillows. If you're good little boys the NRA fairy will even leave gun oil and extended magazines under your bed.
blank
earthquake
a year ago
And a timeless youtube for you fellows.

I don't know about you, but given the state of things - that violent crime has sharply declined since the levels from 1992 - which everyone knows to be the darkest, most violent period in human history - I'm just absolutely terrified to even walk out of my house in the morning. I'm stocking up on corned beef, assault rifles, and Depends. If worst comes to worst I am confident that I can shit my pants until the murderers go home.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/191129/reported-violent-crime-in-the-us-since-1990/ 

PS: if you account for population growth, the massive decline in violent crime in the last 20 years is even starker. In reality, this means a per-capita violent crime reduction of roughly half in the last ~20 years. But you know, some will always be nostalgic for the bad old days.
blank
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Trying to get rid of guns would NOT lower violent crime. I think you don't know what you are talking about. When you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. Criminals LOVE disarmed victims.

You are 100% right. TRYING to get rid of guns would not lower crime. Pay attention to what I said before twisting things around.

I guess we should take cars away from everyone because some use them to drive carelessly or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
After all, how many people are hurt or killed that way?
That would end the death of thousands each year.

My God, why? Why do people go to such stupid analogies? I'll spell it out for you. The purpose of a car is transportation. The purpose of a gun is to KILL. Do you comprehend? Do you understand? This is what I hate about this discussion. People can't make their argument without using atrocious and baseless analogies. Someone gets killed by a spoon and right away we get mindless drone comments of "BAN SPOONS THEY KILL". There's a big picture, try stepping back and seeing it sometime.

Why can't you just say I want to keep my guns because I want to keep my guns? There is NOTHING wrong with that and our 2nd AMMENDMENT supports it. There's nothing else that needs to be said, Alan. When you make weak ass comparisons of guns to cars, that makes your point stand on a house of cards. Stop it.

Guns aren't the problem. It's horrible people that are the problem, PERIOD. Anything else is not going to help lower the violent crime level.

You're just saying what I already said.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

That is for damn sure. And thankfully you rarely "need" one. But if you do and you're a responsible gun owner, I'm sure the bad guys will wait for you to unlock your gun, unlock your ammo, load the ammo and shoot them.

I gave it lots of thought, and you are right, Kevin.
Everything the guy said was pure comedy. To be laughed at. Not to be taken seriously!😁

Absolutely! It's comedy! Yes, he makes a lot of factual points, but jiminy, it's a comedy bit! It's freaking funny. I love reading the comments from people seething at the mouth of what he said. They really don't pay attention. They just hear "someone wants my guns!!" and lose their minds! haha I love it. As if some Australian comedian has that power to over rule our constitution. Speaking of our constitution, kind of funny how people lean on that but yet ... slavery? Weird how we use that little piece of paper.
UserPostedImage