PackersNation
a year ago
And why does this site still allow this actual little troll to still post here?

I am this close to leaving this absolute clown show.

I am not going to be associated with this ridiculous trolling.

Bye.
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Because he hasnt. Packernation is wrong but is moving goalposts to protect his all knowing demeanor.

Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

Bill Huber just confirmed this on Tweeter that Allen Lazard has NOT signed the tender. This now makes sense why no one has a transaction stating he signed it. Because, he hasn't, lol. I guess the only thing that was confusing was someone staunchly stating he had signed it when fact is, he hasn't. At least we got that little nugget resolved.

With that said, WR is still a question mark on this team until proven otherwise. Dont care what our record was with Adams out, no one on this team is as consistent at the WR position as Adams was. We dont even know if Tonyan will be 100% back to how he was. Cobb is old and often hurt as is Watkins. Lazard is another jag who took advantage of Adams being doubled. This team is entering the 2022 season hoping a rookie can contribute alongside a bunch of old injured players.

I said it before and ill say it again, we really need the run game to be effficent this season or this offense will be 2019 all over again

Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

I dunno why, maybe blind homerism, but I think the receiving corps is going to be a pleasant surprise.

UserPostedImage
beast
a year ago

Waiting for a text back from Jon-Eric Sullivan, but my understanding is that both parties sign the 3.9 mill tender when it's applied.

I believe other teams can offer him a contract only until July 22nd. I am not sure when he is officially no longer considered a RFA. Jon-Eric is the one that would know better than us.

I do know for a fact the Packers have exclusive rights to match any offer that comes in. And also get a 2nd round pick if another team signs Allen.

The July 22nd and when he is officially no longer considered a RFA are the only two variables here.

Originally Posted by: PackerNation 

So you do actually have Packers connections?

My understanding is that just the teams puts that tender on... players don't have to do anything until they're ready to sign with a team.

Once they sign with a team, they're technically no longer a FA.

But then signing, and then shopping themselves as a FA makes no sense to me, as then they would be in a team and it would be a trade not a FA scenario.

UserPostedImage
beast
a year ago

The July 22nd is the day before training camp starts. I believe you can not be a RFA once camp starts.

Originally Posted by: PackerNation 

You can be an RFA for life if you refuse to sign with any team and that team never gives up their RFA rights for you.

But most players want to continue playing and getting paid, so therefore they sign at some point when they come back to the team.

And so most RFAs sign before training camp, but they don't have to.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

So you do actually have Packers connections?

My understanding is that just the teams puts that tender on... players don't have to do anything until they're ready to sign with a team.

Once they sign with a team, they're technically no longer a FA.

But then signing, and then shopping themselves as a FA makes no sense to me, as then they would be in a team and it would be a trade not a FA scenario.

Originally Posted by: beast 

If so, I wouldn't trust that connection anymore, lol.

Anyhow, if you'd like to formulate connections of your own, here's a list of NFL Agents. Some actually respond if you're polite with the ask.

https://nflpa.com/search/agents?firstName=&lastName=&company=&city=&state=&zipcode= 
UserPostedImage
beast
a year ago

I guess the only thing that was confusing was someone staunchly stating he had signed it when fact is, he hasn't. At least we got that little nugget resolved.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Yes, you have gotten too used to beast being correct when he staunchly saying things, being correct, but not everyone is as good as him 😜

(Just kidding people) lol

UserPostedImage
beast
a year ago

If so, I wouldn't trust that connection anymore, lol.

Anyhow, if you'd like to formulate connections of your own, here's a list of NFL Agents. Some actually respond if you're polite with the ask.

https://nflpa.com/search/agents?firstName=&lastName=&company=&city=&state=&zipcode= 

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Someone could have actual connections and be wrong when stating their own beliefs... as there is a different between what a connection says and what one might believe on their own.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Yes, you have gotten too used to beast being correct when he staunchly saying things, being correct, but not everyone is as good as him 😜

(Just kidding people) lol

My therapist did say I over-value the opinion of others. I was like BS, I'm always right, everyone is else wrong and then I heard "OK Kev, we have our subject for the next session, you have a wonderful day now".
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Someone could have actual connections and be wrong when stating their own beliefs... as there is a different between what a connection says and what one might believe on their own.

This is true. It's not like a connection is 100% accurate, unless said connection is me, of course.

To be fair, I can see how someone would assume Lazard signed, but research shows no transaction of the sort -- anywhere. And then seeing that money taken out against the salary cap can also lend one to believe the contract was signed. So, I do get the confusion. I don't get folks being condescending about it though. It's like people are people or something.
UserPostedImage
beast
a year ago
Shouldn't there at least be a reason the posts got deleted? Lol

Heck, there wasn't even any cuss words... not even much of an insult.

Sorry, I had to be a smart alec lol

I think the Packers are missing depth at DB...

I think OL is the huge question mark area... you can argue the Packers failures in the playoffs were due to OL injuries and not being able to cover for them... and while Packers have great potential at OL but they also have a lot of questions as well.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
beast (3-Apr) : Using Patterson as RB and RB/WR tweener... so I think they also signed Patterson as a 3rd down RB, not just a kick returner as articles are
beast (3-Apr) : I think PFT missed the real Steelers/Patterson connection, Steelers new OC Arthur Smith has been Patterson's head coach the last 3 years
wpr (2-Apr) : It has Martha. I was stunned when I was in HS to learn Iowa was still playing half court BB in the 70's.
Martha Careful (2-Apr) : Caitlin Clark, Angel Reese...women's sports has come a long way. GREAT TO SEE!!
Martha Careful (31-Mar) : Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all have a great day.
dfosterf (28-Mar) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (28-Mar) : Yes
Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : No.
Mucky Tundra (28-Mar) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (28-Mar) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (28-Mar) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

8h / Random Babble / Martha Careful

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

10-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

8-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

5-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

5-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

4-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

4-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.