Zero2Cool
2 years ago
A very interesting 30 minutes here.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
Aaron starts off this conference and says it wasn't about the draft pick. I'm starting to challenge that because why pipe up now in the twilight of your career? He mentioned the likes of Charles Woodson, Jordy Nelson, Julius Peppers, Clay Matthews, Randall Cobb, James Jones, John Kuhn, Brett Goode, T.J. Lang, Bryan Bulaga, Casey Hayward, Micah Hyde.

Charles Woodson was let go in 2013 an the others were after. And in 2021 he's making a big deal out of this?
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2 years ago

Aaron starts off this conference and says it wasn't about the draft pick. I'm starting to challenge that because why pipe up now in the twilight of your career? He mentioned the likes of Charles Woodson, Jordy Nelson, Julius Peppers, Clay Matthews, Randall Cobb, James Jones, John Kuhn, Brett Goode, T.J. Lang, Bryan Bulaga, Casey Hayward, Micah Hyde.

Charles Woodson was let go in 2013 an the others were after. And in 2021 he's making a big deal out of this?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Yeah....:seems to me that it’s more out of convienience. You know, to try to make himself look not so petty.
Of course again, JMO.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago

Yeah....:seems to me that it’s more out of convienience. You know, to try to make himself look not so petty.
Of course again, JMO.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I do my best to give benefit of doubt and explain both sides, but, if this was THAT important to you, what inspired this? And would it be so wrong to say this stuff has been stewing for a long time and the selection of his replacement made him realize urgency is of the essence? I'm not saying the drafting of a QB in round one started all this, but I do think it is what pushed him into taking some action. If that makes sense.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2 years ago
I try to give the benefit of the doubt too.
Then I try to make sense of it and give my opinion. Which is what I keep saying it is, ONLY my opinion.
Am I right? Am I wrong?
I don’t know. I doubt I’ll EVER know for sure.
It doesn’t mean I think he’s an awful person. I don’t know him personally, so I don’t know.
Any more then you or anyone else on this site knows.
We all give our opinions, and that’s all they are, opinions.
It doesn’t bother me if you want to think Rodgers is correct in all of this, and shouldn’t be questioned.
I really don’t know why you get so worked up about my opinion on the subject.
And as long as he’s QBing the Packers, I’ll be cheering for him.
And I doubt he gives two hoots about my opinion of this situation.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago

I try to give the benefit of the doubt too.
Then I try to make sense of it and give my opinion. Which is what I keep saying it is, ONLY my opinion.
Am I right? Am I wrong?
I don’t know. I doubt I’ll EVER know for sure.
It doesn’t mean I think he’s an awful person. I don’t know him personally, so I don’t know.
Any more then you or anyone else on this site knows.
We all give our opinions, and that’s all they are, opinions.
It doesn’t bother me if you want to think Rodgers is correct in all of this, and shouldn’t be questioned.
I really don’t know why you get so worked up about my opinion on the subject.
And as long as he’s QBing the Packers, I’ll be cheering for him.
And I doubt he gives two hoots about my opinion of this situation.

He's not above being questioned. And I would argue I know him pretty damn well. I've followed him since draft very closely. It might come as a surprise, but I'm quite apt with my observations and assessments. I'm not a prisoner of the moment like most society. I also remember things. I also take the time to listen to the horse and not the opinion of others.

He might be an awful person who does a crap ton of selfless and amazing things for those who need it. He donates his time. Whatever. Your opinion is yours but it's formulated by your lack of dedication for finding facts. You'll trust the ass clowns who profit off attention over me. I get nothing. No dollars. No ads. No donations. I care about one thing, telling an accurate story.

And my opinion of the press conference is it was good to have straight shooting words but also shows the man is clueless on how NFL clubs are ran. He wants what Tom Brady got? Brady had six damn rings! He went to a team that was loaded on defense and offensive weapons. Please. I've listened to his presser twice now. Singling out the guys he did was petty and bogus. He knows he's on his way out and trying to improve his image. That's what I take from his listing of players. He mentioned Cobb as someone disrespected by Packers. Cobb was asked about it and said nah its business and said he understood.

Bah. I hate this. Give us games. Preseason for all I care at this point lol
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2 years ago

He's not above being questioned. And I would argue I know him pretty damn well. I've followed him since draft very closely. It might come as a surprise, but I'm quite apt with my observations and assessments. I'm not a prisoner of the moment like most society. I also remember things. I also take the time to listen to the horse and not the opinion of others.

He might be an awful person who does a crap ton of selfless and amazing things for those who need it. He donates his time. Whatever. Your opinion is yours but it's formulated by your lack of dedication for finding facts. You'll trust the ass clowns who profit off attention over me. I get nothing. No dollars. No ads. No donations. I care about one thing, telling an accurate story.

And my opinion of the press conference is it was good to have straight shooting words but also shows the man is clueless on how NFL clubs are ran. He wants what Tom Brady got? Brady had six damn rings! He went to a team that was loaded on defense and offensive weapons. Please. I've listened to his presser twice now. Singling out the guys he did was petty and bogus. He knows he's on his way out and trying to improve his image. That's what I take from his listing of players. He mentioned Cobb as someone disrespected by Packers. Cobb was asked about it and said nah its business and said he understood.

Bah. I hate this. Give us games. Preseason for all I care at this point lol

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I don’t get it.....you blast my opinion, then most of your last quarter of your post sounds more like what I posted.
Am I wrong, that you think your opinion is gospel truth? Just because you have followed his career?
Do you know him, I mean REALLY know him? And you just aren’t telling us?
Anyway.....I don’t understand why you are getting so worked up. I stated over and over that maybe I’m wrong. Maybe I’m not. It seems I have a more balanced view of this then you do. You allow no possibility that maybe you MIGHT not be right. Me, I admit that I might be wrong.
Just following a career....who did you get your info from? The media? Or like I said, are you close friends with Rodgers and haven’t told us?
UserPostedImage
warhawk
2 years ago
I got this guys. Here's how the Packer front office resolves all the issues with Rodgers.
1) The Packers agree to never again draft a QB in the first round as long as Aaron Rodgers is on the roster. There is no legitimate reason for this concession other than who in the Wide World of Sports wants to go thru that BS again.
2) Aaron Rodgers is designated to write the How to Gracefully say Goodbye protocol in the company handbook. This will include such thoughtful measures as a designated Goodbye Room with piped in Aretha Franklin music singing RESPECT.
3) Aaron gets gets to pick one player a year that Gute has to keep or bring in just because. After all, picking Cobb as his first ever designated player should give us all the confidence in the world. Besides, the Goodbye protocol should ease the pain for the poor sucker getting cut to make room for Arod's ego induced personal selection.

"The train is leaving the station."
Cheesey
2 years ago
Warhawk!!! I LOVE your post! A very “Cheesey-like” posting! Made me smile😁!

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago

I don’t get it.....you blast my opinion, then most of your last quarter of your post sounds more like what I posted.
Am I wrong, that you think your opinion is gospel truth? Just because you have followed his career?
Do you know him, I mean REALLY know him? And you just aren’t telling us?
Anyway.....I don’t understand why you are getting so worked up. I stated over and over that maybe I’m wrong. Maybe I’m not. It seems I have a more balanced view of this then you do. You allow no possibility that maybe you MIGHT not be right. Me, I admit that I might be wrong.
Just following a career....who did you get your info from? The media? Or like I said, are you close friends with Rodgers and haven’t told us?

Wow. I'll have to read what I said that prompted this. I can't believe you'd say such terrible bogus things. I've pointed out numerous holes with my opinion and you come at me like this? Yeah, I have to read what I said again because this feels hurtful and uncalled for at this moment. Then again after my breakup I've wondered why I'm even alive so who knows.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (5h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (12h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (13h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (14h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (17h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (19h) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (19h) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (19h) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (19h) : Against tbd
dfosterf (19h) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (19h) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (19h) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (20h) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (20h) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (20h) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (20h) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (20h) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (21h) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Teams will receive a 3rd challenge if 1 was successful. Previously, it took 2
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

18h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.