nerdmann
9 years ago
I said elsewhere that I'd match Cobb up on Richard Rodgers to take advantage of his quickness and agility. And I might even test him deep, as Vic has said in the pregame. Pump fake the underneath and throw it over his head when he bites. Maybe some back shoulders too.

But here's another idea.

Put Quarless out there, or R. Rodgers. In fact, put them both out there and run picks on him. Knock him down EVERY play. If he tries to press Quarless off the LoS, Rodgers knocks him to the ground. If he tries to press Rodgers, Quarless puts him on his ass.

If you need a jump ball, try Rodgers or Boykin.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Dulak
9 years ago
Id put a te on sherman; make him work for it
beast
9 years ago

I said elsewhere that I'd match Cobb up on Richard Rodgers

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Personally I don't like when there is Packer on Packer crime. .. unless it some how brings the team together.

Also Cobb might be more useful against a weaker CB as a quick out if needed, he's often Rodgers safety valve.

But here's another idea.

Put Quarless out there, or R. Rodgers. In fact, put them both out there and run picks on him. Knock him down EVERY play. If he tries to press Quarless off the LoS, Rodgers knocks him to the ground. If he tries to press Rodgers, Quarless puts him on his ass.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Those are the ones I've been thinking about. ... 4 wide with Lacy/Starks in the backfield... last week they used both Quarless and Rodgers as WR some and they both looked decent and should be able to block decent too.

Maybe not on Sherman but I have thought about a surprise TE screen, we haven't see one for a while and could catch them off guard and Quarless has some good speed for his size and Rodgers is good at catchurch and runs when he gets open.
UserPostedImage
shield4life
9 years ago
I'd put Lacy on him just so he can break his bones when his blocking for a Cobb run!
Glad To Be A Packers Fan.
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2 years ago
RICHARD SHERMAN
ARRESTED FOR 'BURGLARY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE'
... In County Jail

7/14/2021 8:23 AM PT

Future Hall of Famer Richard Sherman was arrested early this morning in Washington for "burglary domestic violence" ... and has been denied bail, TMZ Sports has learned.

The 33-year-old NFL free agent was booked into the King County Correctional Facility in Seattle at 6:08 AM ... and is currently sitting behind bars.

The Burglary Domestic Violence charge is a felony in Washington state ... and can carry a lengthy prison sentence, if convicted.

The details surrounding the arrest are not yet clear.

Sherman -- who played with the San Francisco 49ers last season -- is one of the best players of his generation. RS is a 5x Pro Bowler, Super Bowl Champ, and a lock to be immortalized in Canton, Ohio.

We've reached out to Sherman's rep ... but so far, no word back.

In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
Saw this on the Tweeter. Some State's require one person to go to jail in any domestic call. I would rather the public never know about this stuff. There's absolutely zero reason for the invasion of privacy. Sickening. Once conviction and appeals exhausted, so be it. People are going to just assume guilt of the worst by this. Deplorable.

That all being said -- this isn't good for the Shermanator.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2 years ago
How does burglary come into this? Did he rob someone?
Like Zero said, until there is some proof that the guy actually did something illegal, it shouldn’t be made public.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago

How does burglary come into this? Did he rob someone?
Like Zero said, until there is some proof that the guy actually did something illegal, it shouldn’t be made public.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I just heard on Pat McAfee that he was trying to force his way into a family members home. No injuries. However, apparently Sherman resisted arrest. It's also common in that County for these "police call" arrests to be held without bail until the incarcerated sees a Judge.

It's sounding more like a family dispute where cops were called and nothing much more.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2 years ago
I thought burglary was when you steal stuff?

UserPostedImage
earthquake
2 years ago
Per PFT  it sounds like he got drunk, crashed his car, and then went to his father in law's house and challenged him to fight. There's a video of him trying to break the door down.

Sounds like some shit someone would do after chugging a bottle of Malort.

image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
blank
Fan Shout
dfosterf (2h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (3h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (4h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (6h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (6h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (9h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (10h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (20h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.