Zero2Cool
3 years ago

The Packers had their chance to show they could handle a top defense. Instead they proved once again that a fast, aggressive defense is their stopper.

Continue Reading @ ESPN 

ESPN wrote:

Not a good question.
UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
3 years ago

Not a good question.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

And lots of people rightly calling it out on Twitter atm

Edit: Not the same as MLF telling him to shut up but its something
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Zero2Cool
3 years ago
Full quote

UserPostedImage
nerdmann
3 years ago
How many turnovers today? 7? 5? And we still took this team to OT at their house.

Absolutely this is a good team. They just need to pull their heads out of their asses.

Maybe make adjustments at halftime.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Cheesey
3 years ago
Their were enough screw ups to go around.
Multiple fumbles killed any chance of getting a win.
The one by MVS stands out more because of when it happened.
Without the plays he DID make, we never would have got to over time.
UserPostedImage
earthquake
3 years ago

Their were enough screw ups to go around.
Multiple fumbles killed any chance of getting a win.
The one by MVS stands out more because of when it happened.
Without the plays he DID make, we never would have got to over time.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Yep, and had Rodgers lead him on that throw, MVS probably scores the game-winning TD. It was a little underthrown and he did a good job coming back and finding it in triple coverage. That's a difficult throw out of the end zone though. Without that play, it's much less likely it goes to OT. I feel some would be happier with MVS if he drops that pass and the game ends at 31-28.

Terrible timing on the fumble of course, but with 257 yards and 3TDs over the last three weeks, it's hard to say MVS is a major problem for the team. An inconsistent player, for sure. But that's as far as I would go. MVS had a really good play, followed by a really bad play. It happens.
blank
Smokey
3 years ago
In my opinion, GB needs to get better with:

(1) Ball Security
(2) Wrap Up Tackling
(3) Better QB/Receiver coordination on timing pass plays.

Additionally, I'm still not satisficed with the D-Line/ILB run stopping. It may be too late this season to make changes at those positions, but were I GB's GM I'd be scouting College defensive linemen and inside linebackers.

MVS must feel bad over his fumble and the result of the loss to the Colts, but these things happen and full blame for the loss should not fall upon him alone. The entire GB defense allowed the Colts to score too many points.

The Packers will be division champions, but IMO they are not SB contenders this season. This puzzle is still missing a few pieces yet.

GO PACK GO !

UserPostedImage
Cheesey
3 years ago
Let’s remember, just a week earlier, Adams had a fumble too.
Like has been stated before, had we not had MVS on the field, we never would have gone to overtime.

Was I mad he fumbled? Heck yes.
But all the plays he has made for us, I’m sure he feels awful about costing the team a chance at a win.

Remember how many times Brett Favre threw INTs? Yet he also threw exciting TDS.
I guess you have to take the good with the bad.
UserPostedImage
dyeah_gb
3 years ago
If you look back in the archives you will see many of us criticize Adam's, Jones and other wide receivers for mistakes in their early years. Maybe we will get lucky and look back at this game in the same way. I like the leadership from MLF and 12 in standing up for him.

Still, it was not fun to see the game pissed away. For some reason it brings back memories of a game against the Giants when Ahman Green fumbled.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - R. Feynman
Cheesey
3 years ago
The whole third quarter and almost all of the forth quarter is what cost us the game,
The offense inability to gain even a first down during that whole time is what cost us the game. Not the MVS fumble.
It never should’ve come to that point.
They played so good in the first half, only to disappear in the whole second half of the game.
Almost at the end of regulation, they wasted a down spiking the ball, when they could have taken a shot at the end zone.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (56m) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
beast (3-Apr) : Using Patterson as RB and RB/WR tweener... so I think they also signed Patterson as a 3rd down RB, not just a kick returner as articles are
beast (3-Apr) : I think PFT missed the real Steelers/Patterson connection, Steelers new OC Arthur Smith has been Patterson's head coach the last 3 years
wpr (2-Apr) : It has Martha. I was stunned when I was in HS to learn Iowa was still playing half court BB in the 70's.
Martha Careful (2-Apr) : Caitlin Clark, Angel Reese...women's sports has come a long way. GREAT TO SEE!!
Martha Careful (31-Mar) : Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all have a great day.
dfosterf (28-Mar) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (28-Mar) : Yes
Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : No.
Mucky Tundra (28-Mar) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (28-Mar) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : They do not do it for "content sake".
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

14h / Random Babble / Martha Careful

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

10-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

8-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

5-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

5-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

4-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

4-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.