Cheesey
  • Cheesey
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
3 years ago
Saw on tonight’s news where another black man was shot and killed by cops. He was passed out drunk in a fast food drive in, and when the cops tried to arrest him, he fought them, broke away, and I think they said he grabbed one of their tazers , (not sure I heard it right or not) and he was shot as he tried to escape.
Once again, had he just complied with the police, he would have gone to jail and been charged with a DUI.
His own actions caused the final outcome. It was all on video, so it was clear what happened. He would be in trouble, but very much alive if he didn’t do what he did to try to fight.
So..... when will the next “protests” come? When will police get sick and tired of this stuff and walk off the job?
And....did any of you see the video of the 31 year old black man that punched a 92 year old white woman who was just walking down the sidewalk with her cart of groceries? She fell and hit her head on a fire hydrant. The POS that did this had been arrested 100 times before! He never should’ve been on the streets! After he hit her, he just turned to look at her and kept on walking. He SHOULD be charged with a hate crime. Should white people “protest” now? Why is violence against white men and women ignored? Do their lives mean nothing? If this 92 year old woman survives, how is this going to effect her? How can she ever feel safe just walking down the street?
Let’s face it, had it been a 31 year old white man punching a 92 year old black woman, the racists would be out in full force to “protest” and riot.
Here a REAL innocent person is attacked, and what do we hear?......crickets......
UserPostedImage
Smokey
3 years ago
"Juneteenth" will be observed on Friday the 19th. Yet another opportunity to stir up racial issues and provide for another "dairy" post.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
3 years ago
“Dairy post?”
What is that?
Maybe only posts that make black people the “victim” is acceptable?
Let’s also remember, it was a white republican president that fought to end slavery and gave his life for it. It was the Democrats that started and wanted slavery to continue.

To ignore facts when they fly in the face of your argument isn’t being honest.
Once again, some people are more concerned with “political correctness” then the truth.
It’s sad.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
3 years ago
It happened again.
Another black man killed by a horrible racist cop. This time in Pennsylvania. Causing more “protests”.
Oh.....I forgot to say......the black man was waving a huge knife and chasing the cop. They have it on the cop’s body cam.
I guess the cop should have just let the guy catch him and stab him to death.
So this is considered “racism?”
How many more of these have to happen before people start holding criminals responsible for their OWN actions???
Or is it just going to continue to happen, with the police being vilified?
This just sickens me.
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
3 years ago
Cheesey, you forgot to point out that the guy had been convicted of stabbing numerous others.
In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
3 years ago

Cheesey, you forgot to point out that the guy had been convicted of stabbing numerous others.

Originally Posted by: KRK 

But...but....but.....that doesn’t mean a thing!!!
A black man killed by a cop is ALL that matters!!!
It’s RACISM!!!!

I wonder what NFL team will invite his family to a game?
How many murals will be painted on the side of buildings, showing him with “angel wings”?
RACIAL INJUSTICE!!!
UserPostedImage
Smokey
3 years ago
Truth is irrelevant. Political correctness is the order of the day.

So no matter what you know is truth, your job/carrier/or community standing could depend on agreeing with a stance you know to be wrong. Not rocking the boat the best way to not be persecuted for your true feelings.

Stop breaking the laws and/or giving authorities cause to question your behavior. Don't get so upset because you were caught red handed committing a crime. Stop overreacting to being pulled over in your vehicle, not every stop warrants a violation. Police will often stop you to tell you you have a tire going flat or that you have a light bulb burned out. The trouble comes from disrespecting authority and causing a situation to escalate.

Community/home training is not getting much attention, but the final result of many cases conveniently overlook this point.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
3 years ago
Smokey.....you are speaking pure truth.
It’s sad that so many people don’t bother to do that , and follow lock step with the crowd.
They fear more being called out by the political correct police then to use their own brains to figure out what is true.
Lemmings. That’s what they are. All heading over the cliff.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
3 years ago
2 dead, 14 wounded in mass shooting in New York.
That was just posted on Yahoo!
But they had no mention of what color skin the shooters were.....

Then they also posted about how angry LeBron James is about the shooting of Jacob Blake.
They stated how “Blake was shot by police seven times while trying to get into a vehicle with his children in it”.....NO mention of Blake being wanted for RAPE! Or how he was resisting arrest!
Now....people around the country read that, and it sounds like some innocent man, minding his own business, just attacked by racist cops for no reason.
Leaving out all the real reasons why the guy got shot.
Tell me the media isn’t trying to slant things at every opportunity.

BLM has the media in its pocket.
Just like the democrats do.

Fake racism to fan the fires of hate.
To make sure the country is split, and remains split.
Divide and conquer.
I can’t help but wonder who, or what country is behind this.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (2h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (3h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (4h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (6h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (6h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (9h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (10h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (20h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.