Zero2Cool
3 years ago

Your thread is about the "protestors" - which you say are actually rioters. Last I checked, the vast majority of "protestors" whom you call rioters are black. The vast majority of arrested "protestors" are also black. Choose to attack me as racist and continue to take plays out of the some playbook you think proves you aren't racist.

Originally Posted by: all_about_da_packers 

Those who are rioting are rioters. Those who are protesting, are protesters. They are not the same.

UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
3 years ago
Regarding the looters, perhaps some people are ignorance of the level of lawlessness...if they only get their new from certain sources they may be unaware:
https://noqreport.com/2020/06/03/david-dorns-murder-draws-zero-coverage-from-cnn-msnbc/ 

In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
3 years ago

Regarding the looters, perhaps some people are ignorance of the level of lawlessness...if they only get their new from certain sources they may be unaware:
https://noqreport.com/2020/06/03/david-dorns-murder-draws-zero-coverage-from-cnn-msnbc/ 

Originally Posted by: KRK 

Wow....I had not heard about Mr. Dorn. The leftist media said nothing about it. I guess his murder doesn’t matter, as it the left can’t use it as anti white police propaganda. It’s truly sad. The waste of a good mans life. And for what? So scumbag criminals could steal from a pawn shop. I guess Mr. Dorn was in the way, and needed to be executed so that the good people could steal what they felt they deserved. And no one helped the man. So much for the “good” protestors.
Where were the “black lives matter” people in Dorns defense? Where is the outrage? Where will be the protesting for the senseless murder of Mr. Dorn?
Crickets.......
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
3 years ago

Wow....I had not heard about Mr. Dorn.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I am not trying to be smug or snide, but part a major of the problem is the media. People honestly don't know that murders are occurring, cops and other are getting the crap beat out of them and run over, because it is not being widely reported.

Unless you broaden your horizon and take in news sources from across the political spectrum, people honestly don't know WTH is happening.

Thank God for the internet. If we had to rely on the major networks, CNN PMSNBC, and WAPO and NYT, we would not hear about any of this stuff.

Cheesey
  • Cheesey
3 years ago

I am not trying to be smug or snide, but part a major of the problem is the media. People honestly don't know that murders are occurring, cops and other are getting the crap beat out of them and run over, because it is not being widely reported.

Unless you broaden your horizon and take in news sources from across the political spectrum, people honestly don't know WTH is happening.

Thank God for the internet. If we had to rely on the major networks, CNN PMSNBC, and WAPO and NYT, we would not hear about any of this stuff.

But....but....but....don’t you know.....there is no media bias!!!
And there’s no proof of media bias!!!
(Sarcasm off)
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
3 years ago
Since a cop didn't to it, it's not national news....right? It's like it never even happened "Nothing to see here".

Mother of woman killed in QC unrest: "This needs to stop!"
Sharon Kelly says her daughter Italia was protesting George Floyd's killing when she was senselessly gunned down.
Credit: AP Author: Giang Nguyen Updated: 6:16 PM CDT June 2, 2020

DAVENPORT, Iowa — Several dozen friends and family members gathered on Monday evening at the same spot Italia Marie Kelly was shot and killed, the parking lot near the Walmart Supercenter on West Kimberly.

The 22-year-old was a passenger in a car Sunday night near midnight when a gunshot from a yet unknown source killed her, police say. She is the first death in a night of unrest across the Quad Cities following the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man in Minnesota police custody.

"It's hard, she didn't deserve this," said Italia's mother, Sharon Kelly. She got the call from another daughter who was listening to police scanner traffic. They knew Italia was out protesting. Italia sent her sister a video of herself protesting, just ten minutes before she was gunned down, Kelly told News 8.

"She was here trying to protest peacefully. These idiots just want to take it out of control and bring guns to a situation that don’t need to be here.This needs to stop..It needs to stop now before another mother has to grief like I do, and cry over her baby gone. It’s gotta stop," she said in tears.

Kelly said her oldest daugher died of the kind of senseless violence she protested, the perpetrator still unknown.

"We need to stop the racism in the city. We need to stop the black and white issue. That’s why she was here, trying to get the message across and it ended her life."

As friends and families lit candles, several officers of the Davenport police stopped by and extended sympathies to Sharon Kelly. They were back at 9 p.m. as the vigil ended, and the first night of a Scott County-wide curfew began.

"Hold your babies close. You never know when its’ gonna be the last time," she concluded before she returned home to Italia's siblings.

The Iowa Department of Criminal Investigations is investing the shooting.

Cheesey
  • Cheesey
3 years ago

Since a cop didn't to it, it's not national news....right? It's like it never even happened "Nothing to see here".

I guess she’s just considered “collateral damage”. Not worthy of a hundred articles on the liberal media. After all, they can’t use her senseless murder to further their agenda.
How many innocent people have to be murdered? How does this line of senseless killings somehow be acceptable before they take serious action against the rioters?
It’s time for the military to be used to fight against these riots. Ignoring what is happening will not stop it. Force will be the only thing the scum will understand.
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
3 years ago
Tucker Carlson Monologue 6/2/2020:

Since 2015, The Washington Post has maintained a comprehensive database of fatal police shootings in this country. Last year, The Post logged a total of 1,004 killings.

Of the 802 shootings in which the race of the police officer and the suspect was noted, 371 of those killed were white, 236 were black. The vast majority of those killed were not, in fact, unarmed; the vast majority were armed. And African-American suspects were significantly more likely to have a deadly weapon than white suspects, yet more white suspects were killed.

This is not genocide. It's not even close to genocide. It is laughable to suggest it is.

Overall, there were a total of precisely 10 cases in the United States last year, according to The Washington Post, in which unarmed African- Americans were fatally shot by the police. There were nine men and one woman.

Now, as we said, a lot is at stake. The country is at stake. So we want to take the time now to go through these case by case, into the specifics.

[list=1]

• The first was a man called Channara Pheap. He was killed by a Knoxville police officer called Dylan Williams. According to Williams, Pheap attacked him, choked him and then used a taser on him -- the suspect on the police officer before the officer shot him. Five eyewitnesses corroborated the officer's claim, and the officer was not charged.
  • The second case concerns a man called Marcus McVeigh. He was by any description a career criminal from San Angelo, Texas. He had been convicted of aggravated assault, assault on a public servant and organized criminal activity.
  • At the time he was killed, he was wanted on drug dealing charges. The Texas State trooper pulled him over. McVeigh fled in his car, then he fled on foot into the woods. There he fought with the trooper and was shot and killed. The officer was not charged in that case.
  • Marzua Scott assaulted a shop employee. When a female police officer arrived and ordered the suspect toward her car, he instead charged her and knocked her to the ground. At that point, she shot and killed him. The entire incident was caught on body camera. The officer was not charged.
  • Ryan Twyman was being approached by two LA County deputies when he backed into one of them with his vehicle. The deputy was caught in the car door. He and his partner opened fire. The deputies were not charged in that case.
  • Melvin Watkins of East Baton Rouge, La. shot by a deputy after he allegedly drove his car toward the deputy at high speed. The deputy was not charged.
  • Isaiah Lewis, meanwhile, wasn't just unarmed, he was completely naked. Williams broke into a house and then attacked a police officer. The police tased Williams, but he kept coming at them and attacking. The officer shot him. They were not charged.
  • Atatiana Jefferson was shot by a Fort Worth deputy called Aaron Dean. A neighbor had called a non-emergency number after seeing Jefferson's door open, thinking something might be wrong. Police arrived. Jefferson saw them approach from a window and was holding a gun at the time. According to body camera footage, the officer shot Jefferson within seconds. That officer has been charged with homicide.
  • Christopher Whitfield was shot and killed in a place called Ethel, La. He had robbed a gas station. Deputy Glenn Sims said his gun discharged accidentally while grappling with Whitfield. Sims, who is black himself, was not charged in that killing.
  • Kevin Mason was shot by police during a multi-hour standoff. Well, Mason turned out not to have a gun. Mason claimed to have a gun, claimed to be armed and vowed to kill police with it. They believed him. Mason had been in a shootout with police years before.
  • And finally, the tenth case concerns Gregory Griffin. He was shot during a car chase. An officer called Giovanni Crespo claimed he saw someone pointing a gun at him. Later, a gun was in fact found inside the vehicle, and yet Officer Crespo was charged anyway with aggravated manslaughter.[/list]
  • Those are the facts. That is the entire list from 2019, last year -- 10 deaths. In five deaths, an officer was attacked just before the shooting occurred. That is not disputed.One allegedly was an accident. That leaves a total of four deaths during a pursuit or in a standoff. So out of four, in two of those cases -- and fully half -- the officer was criminally charged. Is it possible that more of these officers should have been charged? Of course, it's possible. Justice is not always served, that's for sure.But either way, this is a very small number in a country of 325 million people. This is not genocide. It's not even close to genocide. It is laughable to suggest it is.In fact, the number of police killings is dropping. In 2015, during Barack Obama's presidency, 38 unarmed black Americans and 32 whites were slain by police. Overall totals have fallen since then, and they have fallen far more dramatically for African-American men.Last year was the safest year for unarmed suspects since The Washington Post begin tracking police shootings. It was the safest year for both white and black suspects.

At the same time, this country remains a dangerous place for police officers. Forty-eight of them were murdered in 2019 according to FBI data. That's more than the number of unarmed suspects killed of all races.

One final number for you, because it matters: In 2018, 7,407 African-Americans were murdered in the United States. If 2019 continues on a similar trajectory, -- and we hope it doesn't, but if it does -- that would mean that for every unarmed African-American shot to death in the United States by police, more than 700 were murdered by someone else, usually by someone they know.

Again, those are the facts. They are not in dispute. Are African-Americans being "hunted" as Joy Reid recklessly claimed on MSNBC recently? Or something else happening?

Is our nation being ripped apart by a total and complete lie, a provable lie? A lie used by cynical media manipulators and unscrupulous politicians who understand that racial strife -- race hatred -- is their path to power, even if it destroys the country.

You have the facts now and you can decide what's really going on.

bboystyle
    3 years ago

The murder of Floyd was horrible. Putting your knee on a mans neck, keeping it there until he’s dead is wrong. He was on the ground and handcuffed, no longer a threat. The cop that did it is charged with murder. And rightfully so in my view.
    Now, had Floyd not broke the law, and resisted arrest, none of that would have happened. There are consequences to a person’s actions. So he deserves some of the blame for what happened. He’s not innocent in this. But he did not deserve to die because of it.

There is a difference in protesting what is seen as injustice, and using that injustice as an excuse to riot and loot. And that is what the huge majority of these “protests” is really all about. Burning down businesses and stealing from stores, how is that having any positive spin that would make people turn to their side? It has negative results as far as anyone on the outside. At least 5 people have died in these riots, with many more injured.
    The people that are doing these riots, are just animals. They don’t give a damn about Floyd. They just want an excuse to act like animals and profit by it by stealing and destroying other people’s property.
    “Hey! A man was killed by the police! Let’s go burn down some buildings and get a big screen TV!”
    It’s the same response these types of people have when one of their sports teams wins a championship.

I’m saying what a lot of people are thinking, but are afraid to say.
    Do these rioters really think that their actions will put a positive spin, to get people into their view? Or will it reinforce a negative view?
    Fact is, they really don’t care. They just enjoy excuses to do these horrible things.
    Floyd’s family is standing up against these riots. They are showing more class then any of these so called protesters.

"Had he not broken the law and resisted arrest,none of that would had happened:

What a clueless idiot. Have u been hiding under a rock?
    bboystyle
    3 years ago

Kevin, I have consistently said it was NOT acceptable what the bad cop did, and he should be prosecuted!
    Using that kind of force on a man that is handcuffed on the ground is not right.
    He should be locked up, and the cops that stood by and did nothing need to be also held accountable.

But u also fail to realize that blacks have been racially targeted for decades and u actually believe majority of cops are good people. U also put some blame on Floyd which is plain out retarded.This is why people who arent black should save their opinions on black matters. U know nothing about being black and living in fear in America