Zero2Cool
4 years ago
If you have a Roku, definitely download the Packers channel and watch this. If you watch the 70's and 80's you will probably start thinking Aaron Rodgers should get whatever salary he wants, lol.

The Green Bay Packers have launched Legacy: 100 Seasons of the Green Bay Packers, presented by Associated Bank, on the team's free connected TV streaming app. Legacy is a 10-part documentary series celebrating a century of the Packers, with every decade represented by an individual film between one and two hours in length. Associated Bank has been a proud partner and bank of the Packers since 1919.

The documentary can be viewed beginning today through the Packers connected TV app, available on Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV devices. Viewers can find the free app by entering "Packers" into the search function on their devices.

How much does the app cost?
The official Green Bay Packers streaming app is free on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku.

https://www.packers.com/video/connected-tv 

UserPostedImage
gbguy20
4 years ago
Yeah I've been watching this. They did a great job. An hour per decade. I'm in the middle of the 70s now.
Cheesey
4 years ago
I LIVED through the 1970s and 80s......I don’t want to see those again!!!😂
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
3 years ago
STRONGLY recommend this series to any Packers fan.

Starting tonight, you can watch it without a Roku.