Zero2Cool
10 years ago
I wonder if Jason Wilde will ask Aaron about this tomorrow on Tuesday's with Aaron.

Aaron has attended numerous sports award shows with Kevin, always color coordinated and without any double female dates, including the ESPY’s. Kevin was also the first person Aaron embraced when the Packers won the Super-bowl in 2011.

I just find it really strange that as of late there has been many bitter subliminal tweets on Kevin Lanflisi’s twitter alluding to a relationship much deeper than a friendship he had, with who I perceive to be Aaron Rodgers, because Kevin has NEVER once tweeted about having a girlfriend, just mainly about the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, and Justin Bieber’s music and sitting front row at Bieber’s concert.

There has been speculation for years here in Wisconsin that Aaron is gay.

source  wrote:

For what it's worth, Aaron and Kevin "follow" one another on Twitter.

I'm kinda hoping it's true.

The link above points to this saying it's the same person.

http://nicklicious.wordpress.com/2013/12/31/the-truth-about-who-aaron-rodgers-really-is/ 
[list=1]
  • Aaron Rodgers is an NFL MVP quarterback.
  • Aaron Rodgers led the Green Bay Packers to a victory in Super Bowl XLV.
  • He was the Most Valuable Player in that super bowl game.
  • Aaron Rodgers endured a long draft day in 2005, dropping to the 25th pick from the possible #1 pick overall and showed great composure and dignity during the process.
  • Aaron Rodgers is a patient man as he sat three years behind the most revered man in Packers history waiting for his chance to start.
  • He is the man who always stays composed in interviews and won’t sell anyone out or throw them under the bus.
  • http://itsaaron.com .
  • He has a fantastic sense of humor and it shines when he is photo-bombing his teammates.
  • He can grow one hell of a mustache.
  • He usually appears cool, calm, and collected.
  • 20+ teams would trade away a draft just to have him as their starting quarterback.
  • He has the highest passer rating in NFL history.
  • He just made one of the greatest plays in Packers’ history.
  • His State Farm commercials are hilarious.
  • If you slight him, he will have a chip on his shoulder.
  • Aaron Rodgers is a fundamental sound quarterback.
  • He is a good looking dude. Go head, try to tell me otherwise.
  • He is a sound leader.
  • His favorite bands are Counting Crows and Anberlin,
  • The Princess Bride is one of his favorite movies.
  • He supports other Wisconsin teams and even did commercials for the Brewers.
  • Speaking of, he is also the kind of guy who stands by and believes in his friends and doesn’t publicly disown them when it is discovered one of them was used PEDs.
  • He has an awesome touchdown celebration known as the “title belt”.
  • [*]Packers fans love him for everything he has done.[/list]
    UserPostedImage
    Mucky Tundra
    10 years ago
    If true, it'll bring a new level to those Fudge Packer insults I used to hear all the time while living in Bears territory.
    “Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
    UserPostedImage
    "I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
    The_Green_Ninja
    10 years ago
    Aaron Rodgers gay. Woah. Well, if so, good for him. If not, good for him.

He will win championsships and I will wear his jersery proudly.
    UserPostedImage
    Pack93z
    10 years ago
    It really matters not to me.. can he spin the football and lead this team? His personal life.. is his personal life.

But I thought he was engaged? But whatever.
    "The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
    DoddPower
    10 years ago
    I don't know, seems like a ton of speculation, to me. I'm not buying it based on the "evidence" presented. But regardless, I could care less either way. If true though, I'd actually be proud of him if he admitted it.
    DakotaT
    10 years ago
    I always thought Troy Aikman was gay! I could care less if Rodgers was gay, but I bet it would bother Texas a whole bunch. LOL
    UserPostedImage
    DakotaT
    10 years ago
    A Viking fan told me once that Majkowski liked himself young boys, kind of like some priests do. Anybody living around GB ever heard of that.
    UserPostedImage
    packman82
    10 years ago
    Google Images- Destiny Newton
    blank
    texaspackerbacker
    10 years ago

I always thought Troy Aikman was gay! I could care less if Rodgers was gay, but I bet it would bother Texas a whole bunch. LOL

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

I used to hear that about Aikman too. Nope, I don't care which way he swings, as long as he wins for the Packers.

It probably is just all rumor, though, and either way, probably nothing will ever be known to the public. It's basically a non-story.

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
    If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
    DakotaT
    10 years ago

I used to hear that about Aikman too. Nope, I don't care which way he swings, as long as he wins for the Packers.

It probably is just all rumor, though, and either way, probably nothing will ever be known to the public. It's basically a non-story.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

You lying sack of shit. I don't really have to back into some of our "discussions" and find your true feeling on this do I. [grin1]

Yeah, like my lazy ass is going to do that.

I'm almost crying I'm laughing so hard at your dumb ass right now.
    UserPostedImage
    Fan Shout
    dfosterf (7h) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
    dfosterf (8h) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
    dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
    dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
    beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
    dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
    Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
    Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
    Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
    Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
    Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
    beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
    Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
    dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
    Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
    dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
    dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
    Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
    Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
    Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
    beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
    beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
    Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
    buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
    Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
    Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
    Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

21h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.