Discussion Board
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (52m) : Why we talking about a punter who isn't even on the team? My goodness, let, it, go lol damn kids these days
dfosterf (8h) : Is that what his name was?
Mucky Tundra (8h) : Come on dfosterf, tell us how you REALLY feel about JK Scott
dfosterf (16h) : We got that 82 yarder just about the time when bobble head would have tore off a 29 yarder
dfosterf (16h) : Kiddin you, Dave
dfosterf (16h) : Friggin' dhazer could have done better
dfosterf (16h) : 1.8 million to that bobble headed twerp Scott in his career here, coupled with a 5th round pick. Who looked at him and said, "Oh, yeah, let's get him in the 5th round!,
dfosterf (16h) : Chinese rip-off one, lol, he's still a punter...
dfosterf (16h) : I want a Corey Bojorquez jersey.
Zero2Cool (16h) : aFleur says C Josh Myers will most likely miss a couple games because of the knee injury he suffered yesterday.
Zero2Cool (17h) : Vikings placed CB Patrick Peterson, who left Sunday’s game with what was called cramping, on Injured Reserve.
Zero2Cool (21h) : Packers defense continues to excel at tackling. They’ve missed the fewest tackles in the league and are PFF’s highest graded tackling team overall.
packerfanwayoutwest (22h) : chicitysports.com...alot boys crying over there..The Bears Still Suck!!
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Former Secretary of State Colin Powell has died. He was 84 years old.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : 8 total pressures for Dean Lowry the last two weeks, per PFF.
beast (18-Oct) : Another OT game, Steelers/Seahawks, even without Russell Wilson. Steelers just ain't the same offense as past years ..
packerfanwayoutwest (18-Oct) : Guess who is the new owner of the Bears?
Mucky Tundra (17-Oct) : tough stretch for the Browns: lose a shoot out to the Chargers on the road and then get stomped by the Cardinals at home
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : How about that 82 yard punt!!
yooperfan (17-Oct) : I'm slowly climbing out of the basement after a slow start
yooperfan (17-Oct) : I'm slowly climbing out of the basement after a slow start
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Not a good week for picks for me lol
Mucky Tundra (17-Oct) : yeah but i thought their D would hold up better, esp at home
beast (17-Oct) : I think Clevland is missing both their starting OTs and starting RB.
Mucky Tundra (17-Oct) : Shit, Arizona jumping all over Cleveland
beast (17-Oct) : damn, Vikings scored TD to win
beast (17-Oct) : Vikings win the coin flip...
beast (17-Oct) : FG misses... Vikings going to OT... also that FG almost looked good...
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Damn. Vikings gonna win.
beast (17-Oct) : Only 42 seconds left after they scored
beast (17-Oct) : Panthers 4th and 10 on their own 4 yard line, went down and scored to tie up the Vikings with 42 seconds left
beast (17-Oct) : Wow that's it? Only three players active is gonna make it a long day 🤠😜
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Packers announce Elgton Jenkins, Jaylon Smith and Rasul Douglas are all ACTIVE.
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Sad about the wife. 😪
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Then don't talk about it. Simple. Let. It. Go. Let's go GameDay!!!
beast (17-Oct) : Steelers ILB coach's wife passed away at 45... they had 3 children. :-( Always sucks when we have to say goodbye to loved ones :-(
beast (17-Oct) : That was considerate, factual and sassy. And I ACTUALLY don't want to talk about it (unlike some).
dfosterf (17-Oct) : Damn, beast, lol
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Yeah, keep that in PM please. We don't need that stuff here anymore. Folks can't be considerate anymore.
KRK (16-Oct) : I guess thread was locked...would be happy to respond point by point if you would like to PM me....Go Packers
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Malik Taylor to the reserve/COVID-19 list.
yooperfan (15-Oct) : Imagine that, Kevin King in the hot tub. Get rid of him!!!
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Head Coach Matt LaFleur has ruled Kevin King out for Sunday’s game
yooperfan (15-Oct) : That's too bad. He's an exciting player.
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Browns RB Nick Chubb has been ruled out for Sunday vs. Arizona
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : you were naughty weren't ya
Mucky Tundra (15-Oct) : And who gets banned from random babble?
Mucky Tundra (15-Oct) : It was weird, I could click on the forum, click links etc.
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : lol Trevor
beast (14-Oct) : Lol Jacksonville's QB Trevor Lawrence: Kinda odd we're going to London to play a team from Miami LOL
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2021 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 12 @ 3:25 PM
Saints
Monday, Sep 20 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Oct 3 @ 3:25 PM
STEELERS
Sunday, Oct 10 @ 12:00 PM
Bengals
Sunday, Oct 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Oct 24 @ 12:00 PM
FOOTBALL TEAM
Thursday, Oct 28 @ 7:20 PM
Cardinals
Sunday, Nov 7 @ 3:25 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 14 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Nov 21 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Nov 28 @ 3:25 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 12 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 19 @ 12:00 PM
Ravens
Saturday, Dec 25 @ 3:30 PM
BROWNS
Sunday, Jan 2 @ 7:20 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 9 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Recent Topics
13m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

28m / Green Bay Packers Talk / MintBaconDrivel

37m / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

39m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

18h / GameDay Threads / wpr

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.