Discussion Board
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (11h) : Aaron Rodgers: No reason I wouldn’t be back, but no absolutes
Mucky Tundra (12h) : that said i'll probably remember that one when arguing with people about Rodgers
Mucky Tundra (12h) : Getting really tired of hearing those type of factoids in connection when the Packers lose
Zero2Cool (15h) : @NFLonCBS Aaron Rodgers is the only QB in NFL history to have 3 playoff losses in games where he threw 3+ Pass TD.
Zero2Cool (25-Jan) : During his post game, he even said he understood it.
Zero2Cool (25-Jan) : I don't think Rodgers was against the FG, he just wasn't aware that was the plan. Huge difference there. Understand it, please.
nerdmann (25-Jan) : Taking the FG is proof that Matt is smarter than Aaron.
Zero2Cool (25-Jan) : "The funny stuff that happens every day that half of it you can't share, and the other half of it you don't want to. That's what I'm going to remember."
Zero2Cool (25-Jan) : Corey Linsley on what he'll remember from the 2020 #Packers season: "The funny stuff that happens every day that half of it you can't share, and the other half of it you don't want to. That's what I'm
Zero2Cool (25-Jan) : Reading the comments from all over is disheartening how ungrateful the squeaky wheel fan base is.
yooperfan (25-Jan) : Oh believe me I was Cheesey
Cheesey (25-Jan) : A warden?!? I hope you were on the right side of the bars, Yoop!😂🤪😂
yooperfan (25-Jan) : If I was Rodgers I would retire. I retired 15 years ago because we had a warden who didn’t know how to run a prison and couldn’t tell the truth.
nerdmann (25-Jan) : Kevin King is like Burt Favor. Untrustworthy. Kevin is paying back gambling debts, Burt Favor was blackmailed for his texting habits.
nerdmann (25-Jan) : I'd be shocked if Aaron completed a pass from goal to go in a big game. Or ran it in with a wide open field.
Zero2Cool (25-Jan) : I wouldn't be shocked if Aaron Rodgers retires.
Zero2Cool (25-Jan) : That's a coincidence, not irony, lol. Packers always picking late in the round. Gooder drafting is needed though.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Jan) : The same position when the traded down to 33 to draft Kevin King. Irony.
Mucky Tundra (25-Jan) : Packers will pick at the #29 position in the NFL draft
Zero2Cool (25-Jan) : “I sure as hell hope so,” LaFleur said when asked if he thought Rodgers would be back in green and gold in 2021. “The guy’s the MVP of this league. He is the heart and soul of our football team, so he
Zero2Cool (25-Jan) : NFL MVP won't be winning Super Bowl, again. Annoying.
Mucky Tundra (25-Jan) : and I dont think Josh Allen is gonna get it done against Brady
Mucky Tundra (25-Jan) : I'm rooting for KC cuz I can't stomach Tampa Bay after that game
Cheesey (25-Jan) : So many chances, so many screw ups. KING
Cheesey (25-Jan) : Now I don’t care who wins the SB.
Mucky Tundra (25-Jan) : whatever problems KC had midseason seem to be gone now
Mucky Tundra (25-Jan) : oh man TJ Lang from the top rope on Bostick
Mucky Tundra (25-Jan) : @TJLang70 Nah I think they all actually tried to do their job.
Mucky Tundra (25-Jan) : @Bostick11 They Still Gonna Blame Me...
Mucky Tundra (24-Jan) : i just want to sit here for the rest of the day and not do anything but that's counterproductive
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : 😥😥😥
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : @RobDemovsky This is the 2011 playoffs all over again. JPP causing havoc. Hail Mary to end the half.
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : Let's fucking go!!!
Tezzy (24-Jan) : Go Pack Go!
Mucky Tundra (24-Jan) : i guess they had the tarp down or the photos were old ones because I'm not seeing any snow on the field now
Cheesey (24-Jan) : I’m a nervous wreck right now.
Mucky Tundra (24-Jan) : Just looked at the Packers facebook page; a nice little layer of snow on the ground
nerdmann (24-Jan) : They released Dexter Williams from the PS this week.
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : Kevin King is active. Tramon Williams is active. Inactive: Kingsley Keke, Jordan Love, Jonathan Garvin, Jace Sternberger, Josh Jackson, Vernon Scott, Ka’dar Hollman
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : As eagle-eyed @mattschneidman noticed, Kevin King is going through a warm-up on the field. There's no trainer by him, for what it's worth - only Jaire Alexander, with King working on press coverage
nerdmann (24-Jan) : Run it up the gut. See what Vea's got.
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : amesPalmerTV confirmed Arians plan for Vita Vea today is 20 to 25 snaps...
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : Not looking good for Winfield Jr per what was just said.
Cheesey (24-Jan) : Keep the flag flying, Yoop!!!😁
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : Green Bay is 15-1 in their last 16 games at home against Tampa Bay.
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : Geez. Rodgers has less wins more losses than Brady when sub 40°
buckeyepackfan (24-Jan) : GAME DAY! GO! PACK! GO!
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : It's snowing here, but we only have few inches so far, nothing major.
yooperfan (24-Jan) : Snowing like crazy here in Ishpeming. I’m wishing for snow 150 miles south of here. GO PACK GO!!!
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : 27° with 8 mph wind currently.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 8:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 3:25 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 3:25 PM
Lions
Saturday, Dec 19 @ 7:15 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

26-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

26-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

26-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / all_about_da_packers

25-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

25-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

24-Jan / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

24-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

24-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

24-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

23-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.