Discussion Board
Fan Shout
Smokey (7h) : MCL sprain is better than a tear, but still will require careful recovery. Nothing that needs to be rushed.
Zero2Cool (7h) : Antonio Brown been with Tampa Bay for four games. They are 1-3.
Zero2Cool (12h) : Report: Packers C Corey Linsley has MCL sprain
KRK (30-Nov) : I am not thinking happy thoughts about this game
Zero2Cool (30-Nov) : The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
yooperfan (30-Nov) : GO PACK GO
buckeyepackfan (30-Nov) : GO! PACK! GO!
Zero2Cool (29-Nov) : Phone says 37° with 14 mph winds. Yikes. Also, not excited for this game. More nervous.
Mucky Tundra (29-Nov) : Neither Denver or New Orleans have QBs under center today ;)
Cheesey (29-Nov) : Looks like low 30s and 16mph wind
beast (29-Nov) : Browns can't shake the Jags
Smokey (29-Nov) : What is the forcast?
Zero2Cool (29-Nov) : Wind is about 16 mph right now. I don't see any flags so can't tell how it compares to previous weeks.
yooperfan (29-Nov) : I hope it's not as windy in Green Bay as it is here. That would throw a wrench into our passing game.
packerfanoutwest (29-Nov) : The only way Hinton survives this game is if the Saints yell “three Mississippi” before rushing. Otherwise, just hand it off on every play.
Zero2Cool (29-Nov) : Saints rolling with a TE/WR/QB at QB. Broncos got WR playing QB. Should be loads of entertainment. :-)
Zero2Cool (29-Nov) : Fly that flag high!!!
Zero2Cool (29-Nov) : Never read such a report about Wade failing to do that. Keep your fake news off your keyboard, mate.
Zero2Cool (29-Nov) : Broncos starting a WR at GB. That's gonna be fun!
beast (29-Nov) : Wade Phillips reportedly fired for failure to do that. And that logic fails to address the Packers situation of not having the horse no matter what scheme you run.
beast (29-Nov) : Will the Jets Final win one?
yooperfan (29-Nov) : The Packers flag is up and flying in the breeze. GO PACK GO!
Zero2Cool (29-Nov) : As Wade Philips said, you scheme to maximize the players you have, not force players into scheme. He's right.
beast (29-Nov) : The scheme leaves DL on Island, it'd work if the DL and ILBers were better, and we might already have rookies that will be good ILBers, now need the DTs.
Zero2Cool (29-Nov) : They've invested tons into defense. They need a better scheme.
Mucky Tundra (29-Nov) : *WR Kendall Hinton
Mucky Tundra (29-Nov) : Looks like the Broncos will roll with either RB Royce Freeman or Kendall Hinton. Hinton was a QB for 3 years at Wake Forest
Mucky Tundra (29-Nov) : Broncos have no eligible QBs available for Sundays game vs the Saints due to covid restrictions
beast (29-Nov) : I think they need to consider keeping Pettine but getting him better players. That being said, if the impatient Elway fires Vic Fangio, I'm on the phone.
beast (29-Nov) : No matter who we get to coach, we need better players. Pettine system needs a much better run defenders for it to ever have a chance.
Zero2Cool (29-Nov) : Patriots defense was more aggressive and improved after he left.
Zero2Cool (29-Nov) : You should read up on Patricia's defense before speaking such things. He's known for bend don't break and not being aggressive.
KRK (29-Nov) : If we part with Pettine, Patricia should be high on the list for replacements
Zero2Cool (28-Nov) : Lions relieved HC Matt Patricia and GM Bob Quinn of their duties.
Zero2Cool (27-Nov) : Ravens-Steelers being tentatively moved from Sunday to Tuesday night
beast (27-Nov) : I remember when I wanted WR Terry McLaurin and we selected TE Sternberger one pick before Terry McLaurin, now he's a stud for the Deadskins
beast (27-Nov) : I remember when I wanted WR Terry McLaurin and we selected TE Sternberger one pick before Terry McLaurin, now he's a stud for the Deadskins
TheKanataThrilla (27-Nov) : Remember when Packer fans wanted Montez Sweat. He is pretty good.
TheKanataThrilla (27-Nov) : Fake punt where was nerd...huge fail on that play Cowboys
nerdmann (26-Nov) : Like Mike's early days, sliding Daryn Colledge out to LT against the Vikes.
nerdmann (26-Nov) : Cowboys lose both Ts on first drive.
nerdmann (26-Nov) : Texans passing pretty much at will.
nerdmann (26-Nov) : Lions running the ball up the middle with Apete.
nerdmann (26-Nov) : Lions running the ball up the middle with Apete.
Zero2Cool (26-Nov) : First Thanksgiving was in September in Florida.
yooperfan (26-Nov) : Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
KRK (26-Nov) : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
Zero2Cool (26-Nov) : Passer rating allowed in coverage for #Packers defense this season: Man Coverage: 83.2 (3rd) Zone Coverage: 104.3 (28th)
Cheesey (25-Nov) : I’d love to see what Dillon can do. Especially in 3rd and one.
Zero2Cool (25-Nov) : Matt LaFleur said RB AJ Dillon has returned to the building and is still working through the Covid-19 protocols. He said he still believes Dillon can contribute a lot to the team once he returns.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 8:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 3:25 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Saturday, Dec 19 @ 7:15 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
9m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

55m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

29-Nov / Random Babble / Cheesey

29-Nov / Random Babble / Smokey

28-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

28-Nov / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

27-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

27-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

27-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.