Discussion Board
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (25-Feb) : #Packers expected to have interest in Lavonte David per @CBSSports #NFL #Greenbay
beast (25-Feb) : On one hand, I think this is sounding more like the Packers have a shot at signing Watt, on the other, if he was, why wouldn't he of signed with his childhood team with best QB already?
Zero2Cool (25-Feb) : Watt hasn't narrowed his list. The Cleveland Browns are still in. So are the Raiders. He has a dozen teams after him.
Zero2Cool (25-Feb) : @JohnClaytonNFL People are misinterpreting what I said on radio today. I said Tennessee, Green Bay and Buffalo were the leading teams for J.J. Watt but not the final three. Watt hasn't narrowed his li
KRK (25-Feb) : BTW re Alshon Jeffery, no thanks. Poor route runner, marginal blocker with an attitude
Zero2Cool (24-Feb) : @JohnClaytonNFL says JJ Watt won't be coming to Pittsburgh. Tennessee, Green Bay, and Buffalo are the 3 teams. Raiders as a dark horse.
Zero2Cool (22-Feb) : Not bad ---Alshon Jeffery expected to be released by Eagles once season starts
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : @nflrums #Steelers expected to release CB Joe Haden saving the team 7M in cap space
Zero2Cool (19-Feb) : Sources say Wagner is contemplating retirement. The moves clear $10.25M in cap space.
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : #Packers likely to part ways with Josh Jackson CB #Iowa #GreenBay #NFL
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : Philadelphia has agreed to trade Carson Wentz to the Indianapolis Colts in exchange for a 2021 third-round pick and a conditional 2022 second-round pick that could turn into a first, league sources te
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : The NFL in a memo to teams has said the salary cap floor has been increased from $175 million to $180 million after talks with the NFLPA.
Zero2Cool (17-Feb) : Richard Sherman: It’s been made pretty clear I won’t return to 49ers
Zero2Cool (17-Feb) : Graziano: #Broncos are “likely” to decline Von Miller’s $18M team option. That would make him an unrestricted free agent.
Mucky Tundra (16-Feb) : Thems are fighting words down South Zero! Well, when the snow and ice melts and they run out of bread and milk
Zero2Cool (15-Feb) : WINTER STORM WARNING... Yes. Bring it biotches
Zero2Cool (14-Feb) : “Why go from $175 million for 2021 and then raise it to $220 million in 2022? That just doesn’t make any sense,” one NFL agent he said.
Zero2Cool (13-Feb) : @ProFootballTalk Report: Steelers, Browns, Titans, Bills have shown interest in J.J. Watt
Zero2Cool (12-Feb) : JJ Watt asks for and is released by Texans. I bet he joins his brother.
packerfanoutwest (12-Feb) : Isn't that the title Capers has in Detroit?
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : Report: Mike Pettine joining Bears as senior defensive assistant
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : @MikeKlis Broncos are releasing CB A.J. Bouye per source. #9sports
Cheesey (10-Feb) : Yup, Mucky. Brady is “the chosen one”. He could knife a guy in the field, and they’d flag the other guy for bleeding!
Mucky Tundra (10-Feb) : Zero, I wonder if Wisconsin promised him the HC at some point in the future
Mucky Tundra (10-Feb) : yeah Cheesey,I love how Brady ran 10+ yards and bumps into Mathieu helmet first the refs do nothing but when Mathieu turns to walk away and just points at Brady they instantly flag him
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : Oates: Leonhard "dang near took the job"
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : Tell your friend registration is free. Register and ask.
packerfanoutwest (10-Feb) : Was the SB fixed? asking for a friend
Cheesey (10-Feb) : Easy to be a “tough guy” when your defense is killing the other team.
Zero2Cool (9-Feb) : I'm serious. Dude wants to crush people and apologize later. Kill!!!
Cheesey (9-Feb) : Yup Mucky! I agree! A killer D can make any QB look good.
Mucky Tundra (9-Feb) : Cheesey, Trent Dilfer could win a super with that team and probably had a higher completion percentage against Wash and NO and no floating passes
Mucky Tundra (9-Feb) : Zero, I cant tell if you're being sarcastic, serious or both lol
Cheesey (9-Feb) : If Rodgers has Tampa’s defense, he would win SBs too.
Zero2Cool (9-Feb) : I believe that. I love the guys fire and killer instinct. Wish we had a QB with that.
Mucky Tundra (9-Feb) : Zero, Brady just wants it more than the next guy
Zero2Cool (9-Feb) : Former NFL coach Marty Schottenheimer has passed away,
Zero2Cool (9-Feb) : The defense is because of Brady. That's how amazing great he is.
Mucky Tundra (9-Feb) : The Patriots and Bucs D allowed 0 TDs in their last two super bowl victories. unreal
Mucky Tundra (9-Feb) : and it just looked a little funky to anyone since they took away stops from the Chiefs D and Tampa scored TDs off the drives
Mucky Tundra (9-Feb) : Zero, the penalties were a little iffy and compared to what was going on when GB played Tampa absolutely nothing. Throw in the timing of them (bailed Tampa out of INT and a failed 3rd down conversion)
Zero2Cool (8-Feb) : The #Cardinals and long-time Pro Bowl CB Patrick Peterson are parting ways, per @MattVerderame
Zero2Cool (8-Feb) : It was funny reading comments. Brady is amazing! I look at scoreboard, 9 points? Brady did that? lol
Zero2Cool (8-Feb) : I remembered it and started following in Twitter. Seems the officials were thinking the game was bout them
yooperfan (8-Feb) : Just another fixed game by the NFL. The officiating decided another game. I’m sick of it.🤬
Cheesey (8-Feb) : Mahomes has to run for his life all game.
Mucky Tundra (8-Feb) : Zero, I was watching it closely until the Fournette TD in the 3rd. Was hoping Mahomes would put on a show
Cheesey (8-Feb) : I didn’t care who won. Besides, I don’t have “Hulu”! 😂
packerfanoutwest (8-Feb) : Fuck Brady and the refs
Zero2Cool (8-Feb) : No shame in it. Just have no interest in it. Deadliest Decade 90s got me all day.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 8:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 3:25 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 3:25 PM
Lions
Saturday, Dec 19 @ 7:15 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Recent Topics
26-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

25-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

23-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

20-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

19-Feb / Around The NFL / Cheesey

19-Feb / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

17-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.