Discussion Board
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : Four. Zero.
Cheesey (5h) : Hold old is ya, Zero? Are u a geezer yet? Happy Birthday!🎂
buckeyepackfan (5h) : Happy Birthday Zero!
wpr (5h) : HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZERO2COOL!!
Zero2Cool (14h) : I can't look day of games cuz I change them and get it wrong lol
Mucky Tundra (22h) : I orginally picked the Raiders but got cold feet after the Minny-Indy game+all the favorites winning this week :/
Zero2Cool (23h) : Why the wow lol
Zero2Cool (23h) : Picking Raiders, that a bad thing?? Or what
Smokey (22-Sep) : The Killers, I've heard better 70s garage bands.
Smokey (22-Sep) : Wow Zero picked "THE Raiders".
Smokey (22-Sep) : Wow Zero picked "THE Raiders".
Cheesey (22-Sep) : “Chucky” wearing a mask on his CHIN! Lots of good that does!!!😔😠
Cheesey (22-Sep) : Cheesey AND correct!😂
Smokey (22-Sep) : Cheesey, but correct.
Cheesey (22-Sep) : Man....watching the Saints game. Our D is going to have its hands full next week.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur says Davante Adams wanted to go back in the game late yesterday, but LaFleur told him to take it easy with a big lead.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @PFF Jaire Alexander: highest-graded CB in the NFL through Week 2 (86.3)
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @RapSheet #Vikings LB Anthony Barr has a torn pec and is out for the season. A difficult loss in a tough start to the season.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Geez. Sutton with ACL too.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @RapSheet The #Giants confirm that RB Saquon Barkley has a torn ACL. He’s out for the season.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @TomPelissero #Packers C Corey Linsley left Sunday’s win after spraining the thumb on his snapping hand, source said. Should be OK moving forward, but one more thing for Aaron Rodgers’ banged-up line
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'm pulling for the 16 and blank!
Smokey (21-Sep) : LOL
Smokey (21-Sep) : X3 ! A triple Wow !
beast (21-Sep) : I was coming to post, can you go 16-0 in pick'em this week! So many got so many right this week, but still 16-0? Wow
beast (21-Sep) : I was coming.to.post, can you go 16-0 in pick'em this week! So many got so many right this week, but still 16-0? Wow
beast (21-Sep) : I was coming.to.post, can you go 16-0 in pick'em this week! So many got so many right this week, but still 16-0? Wow
Smokey (21-Sep) : 15-0 looking for 16 in pick'em.
TheKanataThrilla (21-Sep) : Was so hoping the Seahawks would lose. Gotta have a pass option there.
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : Wild finish here
TheKanataThrilla (21-Sep) : I just discovered I liked the Cam Patriots more than the Brady Patriots. Still hate the Seahawks.
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : Amazing final KC/Chargers
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : Diggs is lighting it up in Buffalo. They are a well balanced team.
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : I agree Zero to temper my expectations. Herbert wasn't supposed to play today. He is taking it to the Champs which is pretty impressive.
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Stefon Diggs had more receiving yards than the Vikings' whole team today
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : People said Sam Darnold was the real deal too. Now they saying he's bust. Moral? People need to give three seasons before stating such things. 😂
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : People said Sam Darnold was the real deal too. Now they saying he's bust. Moral? People need to give three seasons before stating such things. 😂
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : OT Chargers/Chiefs great game. Herbert is the real deal
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : @AndySlater Sad news to report. Patriots' RB James White's father was in a car crash today and did not survive. His mother was also in the car and is in critical condition. White's father, Tyrone, wa
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : Lots of Lions fans up here in Canada. Feel so sorry for them.
Mucky Tundra (20-Sep) : After further review, the Lions still suck!
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Lions are first team ever to lose four straight games with a double-digit lead
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Sources: New York Giants fear RB Saquon Barkley tore ACL
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : Herbert playing well for the Chargers.
Smokey (20-Sep) : ... and the band played on.
Mucky Tundra (20-Sep) : after those two I think it's gonna be a long time before see another RB stick around as long as those two, esp with a similar workload
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Cowboys win. unreal.
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : WTF Falcons?
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : It is amazing that a RB can play that long. Gore and Peterson are amazing in their longevity in probably the toughest position in the NFL in terms of health
Mucky Tundra (20-Sep) : Frank Gore, who fell to the 3rd round in the 2004 draft due to durability concerns, will play in his 228th game. That's a new record for RBs
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 7:15 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

22h / Random Babble / wpr

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

23h / Random Babble / Cheesey

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

21-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

21-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21-Sep / GameDay Threads / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.